Tree of Savior Forum

[SUBMIT] Taoist guide

welcome. Here I will leave my guide on the Imperial Priest of Thunder. The Taoist.
Team name - Babaca / Server - Silute

Well, I love Taoist and since its launch I have been struggling to make it something very strong. Before Re: Build mine could give 999999 damage.

Taoist is a class of burst damage

Storm Calling: Has a wonderful synergy with the Elementalist’s Eletrocute and magnifies the damage of the Divine Punishment
Divine Punishment: It is your burst skill, puts the Storm Calling and ready with the upgraded passive gets to take 3800% damage
Lightning Charm - One of two damage buffs + 50% magic attack
Tri-disaster Charm - The second buff increases damage Eletric, ice and fire damage, you a power of choice in other classes can choose Pyro, Cryo and Element without any problem because the great synergy
Eradication - Multiple hit. multiple hit is love
Creeping Death Charm - Another multiple hit
Begone a demon - EXPLOSION
Upper level - Well hit flying with circle of the floor

My taoist build is
Cryo / Element / Taoist

Thank you for read

3 Likes

Well that wasn’t a helpful guide in the slightest. All you did was take the tooltips of the abilities and slightly reworded them.

You should be ashamed!

3 Likes

It is your opinion. Someone gave it liked so helped somebody and that for me is the most important. If this guide helped one person it was enough. My heart is in peace

Nice guide <3 <3 <3 !!

1 Like

Lighting charm is +50% matk?? what?

He did not really try and put near no effort into it. You/We also should not.

1 Like

​[Buff] - [Magic] Activate a charm containing the power of lightning. Every Taoist skill you use gains a chance of additional Lightning-property attack.

​Additional Attack Damage: 50 %
Duration: 30 seconds
Requires Strange Yellow Paper x1
Maximum Level: 1

Very cool, right?

That is not matk, and not 50%

1 Like
  1. Guides must include a sufficient amount of up-to-date, correct information, sufficient quality of analysis, and be sufficiently comprehensive of the covered subject.

Gonna be up to IMC whether they deem this fit for their database or not.

1 Like

its sad because it hits NONE of those 4 points :sad:

1 Like