Tree of Savior Forum

[SUBMIT] Queenie's Quiet Quarters

Title : Queenie’s Quiet Quarters

Server Name : Telsiai

Team Name : The_Bluesorrow

Description :

The question is not what to wear, but who to wear for halloween. There’s this rumor that’s circling around regarding a certain guild’s vice GM possessing a lot of roles… While being one person…

33 Likes

I can testify, someone was stalking me. She surprised me by appearing out of nowhere, oh the horrors. Now I make sure I keep tabs of whisper before she appears to haunt me.

1 Like

:satisfaction:

It almost make me like Halloween again… but I will stick with liking cuteness only xD

jk I got nothing against it…

if its cute :prince:

1 Like

thank you for showing your support guys Owo/

@RishG @xDrHellx @Humberty @MattBR @OoOoOoOoOoO @A-fflict @Pokart @DrRM @moons7er @Loztchild

5 Likes

My pleasure XD Aoi_Kanashi.

1 Like

i play old school games with a bit of horror theme into it during halloween to get into the mood Owo

@A-fflict ohoho~ the only haunting in the guild hangout is a spirit projection of agailla flurry in the courtyard OAo i failed to take a picture of it but here’s a draft of the scene OAo

2 Likes

You’re welcome. :slight_smile:

1 Like

happy :prince::haha::satisfaction:

1 Like

ooh this looks fitting for loading screen

2 Likes

thank you very much @immortalz_10 @righald @ShiSeptiana @Ragnarok-Online @narullo X3

@immortalz_10 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GoqxhvdAdns :haha: :distinguished: :satisfaction:

@ShiSeptiana thank u shisep X3 i wonder if this qualifies though, i did use a lot of in game material Owo;; but no matter i just want to share this idea for halloween OwO have you submitted yours yet Owo?

2 Likes

my thanks to you guys Owo/ @mathias_cronquist @imkrn1k @Hillgarm @Neiru @ZeroFoxGiven @PoetCat @leeeesalim @Pinata44 @calchica

i saw a small scarlet devil Owo here’s my take on the SDM in chibi castlevania style mapping owO

5 Likes

Why do u attack my weak spots? :tired:

1 Like

dear oh dear~

what was it?

the hunt?

the blood?

or the horrible dream? Owo

1 Like

Liking the atmosphere - halloween-ish indeed. Well done.

2 Likes

It has so much mapplestory vibe.

1 Like

@ZeroFoxGiven i do like to make a fun but spooky feel when it comes to halloween Owo i’m happy that you got that feel from it owO

@Hillgarm ohoho~ my main inspiration from the SDM illustration is from the Htol#NiQ (Hotaru no Nikki) or the Firefly Diary game Owo

and yes Owo i guess doing the interior design does have this maplestory feel to it X3
4 Likes

I like this one :relaxed:

2 Likes

aw thank you >w< i’m trying your advice on making images focusing on the center of the canvas Owo

1 Like

;w; very theme-compliant. It’d look amazing as a loading screen!

1 Like

thank you owO though i’m just doing this for fun >w< it’s an idea i’ve been meaning to use for halloween Owo