Tree of Savior Forum

[SUBMIT] Master of Flute - A Piper Guide

Wellcome to Master Piper Guide!

I am a great pied piper lover and I will be happy to help anyone who wants to play!

Pied Piper is a class focused on CC (Crowd Control) and help buffs.

• Let’s go the spells!
    Dissonanz - A great stun skill in area. After Rebuild got better.
    Wiegenlied - One of the funniest skills to be used in PvP / GvG. Sleep and lowered accuracy.
    Hypnotische Floete - Hypnotize monsters that will follow you and they can not evade or block. You are immune to being knocked back or knocked down while you are playing, as well as leaving enemies to be confused.
    Unfortunately, this skill can not be used on players. "/
    Hameln Nagetier - It’s one of the cutest skills in the game. The damage is a bit low and I only use it with a Beast Master build.
    Friedenslied - This skill is a double-edged sword. When your allies dance against their will, they are immune to harm. And on enemies, force them to dance and still have a chance to take level 1, 2 or 3 buffs.
    When the enemy is on fire, the skill speeds up the effect.
    Marschierendeslied - I LOVE that buff. +15 Movement Speed for 5 seconds. Give you and your group immunity to knockback and knockdown. If a swordsman is in your group, the speed effect lasts another 5 seconds.
    Lied des Weltbaum - Another buff that is a double-edged sword! It increases your damage and your group, but you will get more damage. The skill has a passive that you ignore the first 3 attacks, so it’s not so bad.
    Mergen gets +2 AOE ratio in all his skills.
    Stegreifspiel - This skill plays one of your skills randomly. If you fail, their effect will diminish!
    Skills that can be played: Dissonanz, Wiegenlied, Marschierendeslied, Lied des Weltbaum.

Q: How to build?
A: My build is a Beast Master! I luv pets arround me, so this is how i build:
Dissonanz - Lv 1
Wiegenlied - lv 12
Hypnotische Floete - lv 10 (Lv 10 have a passive for Elite monsters)
Hameln Nagetier - lv 5 (Lv5 unlock White Hameln passive)
Friedenslied - lv 1
Marschierendeslied - lv 10
Lied des Weltbaum - lv 5
Stegreifspiel - lv 1

Q: I can use Pied Piper with what?
A: Piper is easy to combine with a lot classes. Cannoneer, Mergen, Falconer, Musketeer, Fletcher… Piper have a sinergy with Mergen and is my main.

Q: What is your build, Pepexu?
A: Archer, Pied Piper, Mergen and Falconer.

Q: I want that costume! How i get?
A: Go to the Master, on Forest of Prayer. Take the quest and go to the Altar Way. You need changing the arrows on the ground (which the glowing ball follows) and lead it to the square.
Stage 1: 6 successful runs
Stage 2: 8 successful runs
Stage 3: 10 successful runs

Q: OMG, i can create music??!?!?!?
A: Yassss! On rest mode, will have a flute icon. With 2 lines of musical notes! Fun fact: When you complete 3° stage of Piper Costume Quest, recieve another line of musical notes.

Play a lot, PIPER POWER! :guitar:
Happy Potter

D H Q J H E W J
H Q J G# H# D
D H Q J H E T R# R
W R E W# S# Q H

Q E Q E Q R E W#
W E W# W S# D E
Q E Q E Q T R# R
W R E W# S# Q H

D H Q J H E W J
H Q J G# H# D
D H Q J H E T R# R
W R E W# S# Q H

Q E Q E Q R E W#
W E W# W S# D E
Q E Q E Q T R# R
W R E W# S# Q H

H H H H H H G# H H# H G# H F G G F# S D S S F G#
H H H H H H G# H Q H# H H# G H# H G# H F H D H

11 Likes

Great guide man :heartpulse:

2 Likes

A tip for anyone who might be struggling with the costume quest: Re-map your keys to WASD movement, and up-down-left-right arrow keys for each flute. Doing this makes it very easy to get all the costumes/accessory.

1 Like

More songs, soon! If u guys need :3

1 Like