Tree of Savior Forum

[SUBMIT] A soothing nap during the journey

Server: Orsha
Team: Keitz
Description: After several hours journeying around, what could be finer than finding a peaceful corner to take a nap with your dearest companion?

[Update May 16th] As stated in the comments below, this drawing represents my favorite scenery at the Greene Manor map. I remember it was a big WOW to me when I first discovered it, and I stopped whatever I was doing just to hang around the place aimlessly and took all kind of screenshots. I know ToS has many great and impressive views but so far this one has the biggest soothing impact on me for some reason :'D

Hope this scene would sooth your mind the way a refreshing nap could do :’)

99 Likes

Thanks for your support :yum:

Really neat and cute art btw, I hope you win :blush:

1 Like

Thankies! I really admire how you’ve done the color and lighting on your piece btw xD

1 Like

So sweeet xD
<3
I hope you win!

1 Like

This has a cute, children’s book look to it. Well done! :grinning:

2 Likes

awww so cute ;3 hehe

1 Like

It looks like the entrance to the old 160 dungeon :slight_smile:
For me, you have already won.

1 Like

@everyone: Thanks a lot for the support! :'D

@jeffersonsilva16: OMG yesssh that’s the place! Finally someone realizes it! xD

In-game scene of my character and her pet Chibi:

(would be perfect if only she could close her eyes too xD)

3 Likes

I recognized the place right away, it’s such a soothing and cute area !
And I think your drawing really pictures that. It made me want to be able to go there and nap bathed by the sun with a cute fluffy pet by my side. I love the glows and sunshine sparkles too~
Good job, I also hope you win :3

1 Like

Thanks, that’s so kind of you x"3 And I’m really glad that you also love the scene as much <3 I remember it was a big WOW to me when I first discovered it, and I stopped whatever I was doing just to hang around the place aimlessly and took all kind of screenshots lol xD. I know ToS has many great and impressive sceneries but so far this one has the biggest soothing impact on me for some reason :'D

great piece of work! wish u best in the contest.

1 Like

Freaking adorable… and im not the kind of guy who enjoy cuteness

It has my vote

1 Like

Thank you very much! I appreciate all the support x"3

Here’s an attempt to show how I did my coloring & finalizing the piece:

(I didn’t think of this until I’m done with everything, so pardon me if it’s not much of a process showcase ^^!)

2 Likes

I’ve updated the description a bit to make it clearer how this drawing relates to the theme to me :'D

Really did improved from the last art! This is really good!

1 Like

No waaaaay!!! Is you!?? I saved this art! I loved it so muuuuuch
SO CUUUUUUTE!
o.o omg you have a great talent!! :purple_heart:

1 Like

@UsagiDeLune: Thankies xD I’m so glad to be appreciated by my favorite artist as well <3
I personally think my fanart is far from talented tho, since I was just inspired and taking reference directly from the scenery in game :"D. Compared to other artworks (yours for example :'3), this piece definitely lacks of creativity haha xD

@momotea: Thank you! :"D After seeing so many stunning artworks out there, I wasn’t quite satisfied with my previous sketchy entry so I decided to invest more this time, plus learning more about coloring is fun xD

1 Like

This is really cute!

1 Like

Thank you for the support! xD