Tree of Savior Forum

Stuttering Framerate

Date and Time(Please, specify the timezone) : 10/1/2018 9:03am EST

Server Name: Klaipeda (NA)

Team Name: Oobee

Character Name: All Characters

Bug Description :

I’m having an issue with stuttering. I’m not sure if it’s related to the framerate or not. I run well above 60 fps at most times in the game. It’s incredibly noticeable while moving and it’s to the point where it almost makes me sick just trying to play the game.

I’ve tried changing all of the video settings in-game, in the nvidia control panel, and in the user.xml file. I’ve tried setting process priority to high/realtime, changing the processor affinity, and locking my refresh rate to a lower value. No amount of changes have affected the problem at all.

Screenshots / Video :

Game Control Mode (Keyboard/Joypad/Mouse) : Mouse

System

• CPU : Intel Core i7-7820HK
  • RAM : 16gb 2666
  • Graphics Card : Nvidia GTX 1080
  • Storage : Samsung 960 EVO
  • Internet Connection : Cable 200mbps
  • Country, Region : USA, NA

bookmarking this thread as I am very curious to see the response. Pretty sure this is just the way the game works currently.

That’s pretty disheartening. I could’ve sworn when I played this game a year or so ago on my old rig that it wasn’t like this, but it’s been too long for me to remember. I was hoping to get back into the game, but not being able to move around in an empty area without lagging is incredibly annoying. Even just sitting still, the shout text skips across the top of the screen. If I can’t find some kind of fix I probably won’t be giving another try.

Where is the problem here? The game plays like this for me to on low spec, the stuttering effect is because of the npcs in the town and other objects. There seems to be no problem with your rig its just how the game works right now. After the latest optimization patch i can run around Klaipeda just “fine” even with low settings.

I’m on telsiai (SEA) and am facing the same issues. High fps (60-80) in highly populated areas but stuttering every 1.5-2 seconds when I move.

The only way that reliably removed this is to open your inventory (F2) and walk around. Other than that, sometimes I realise that using the market also ‘cures’ the issue; the stuttering stops and game continues just fine.

HAPPENED ME, Try completing the entire search line of the Legend Card and eliminate all other incomplete missions.

i turn off my on screen quest cheklist and it seems to improve for me

It’s the same for everyone on every server. Some r9 optimization code has been rollbacked when r10 was released. We will have to wait for a fix, there are problems much more important to tackle at this point…

i have this problem too. its only on my main character. this stuttering turns me off big time. im thinking of quitting coz of this but who cares? kek

Since the full moon event it has gotten drastically worse, it is a fault of the infrastructure of the game. Only a complete revamp would fix it…

'Got the same problem since yesterday o.o
Thought it would be my pc so ich checked everything but i cant go higher then 10 fps …
Dun/Chmode are the realy halloween event now :sad:

Even if im alone on the map …

Something from the last content patch is clearly causing it, it’s probably the same thing which is causing the game to not close correctly.

If it’s not fixed with the next content patch then we have a serious problem.