Tree of Savior Forum

Stutter with 1 character

Server Name: Klaipeda

Team Name: Sasy

Character Name: Sasami

Bug Description :
Since the maintenance on April 17, 1 of my pj presents a constant “lag” problem which only improves (not completely) when opening inventory. The funny thing is that it only happens with this character. I did different tests like removing effects and all the addons, I asked for help so that someone could enter with my account from another computer and the problem persists even from another computer and country.

Screenshots / Video :

Game Control Mode (Keyboard/Joypad/Mouse) : Keyboard

I never had an answer to this problem by ticket or forum, not even a tip of what to do. I forced myself to play every day with this pj in search of a solution. I managed to fix it by 85% deleting all the quest, removing the option of quest shared in the party and completing the remaining quest that I could not delete.

1 Like

Friends of mine have a similiar case.
They can’t play with the characters they have made in Orsha (starter city, not server)
Also a Player aready had this case and created a thread ago.
@STAFF_Ethan was summoned but I cant find the thread nor the reply anymore.
He replied kinda like " This is a known Issue and we unfortunatly can’t fix this asap. WE’re sending compensation for your new “Wizard” to Level up to your desired Level. (

@STAFF_Amy @STAFF_Yuri @STAFF_Letitia @STAFF_Ines can you please investigate this again?

I’m having the same issue on one of my characters. Started a couple days ago i believe but really noticed it today switching between characters to do the event. I put a ticket in and now waiting for a response but theres no way I can play that character. Sadly enough its my main.

Just to confirm, the characters you are playing were started in Orsha?

I fixed my issue. it was a gem in my inventory I had picked up. I’m not sure why but I noticed with my inventory menu open the lag would stop. I could run around smoothly. Soon as I closed my inventory menu, the lag would continue every 2 seconds. No matter the map or area. Even logged in on my brother’s pc and the same issue continued on his pc. This was different pc and separate internet connection, same issue. Again only this character, other characters were smooth. So with the information of the lag stopping with my inventory menu open i decided to clear my inventory by category, closing the menu after every couple items to see if the lag was still there or not. Finally got to them gems and combined all my gems into exp for a high lvl gem i had in storage and after combining the gems the lag stopped immediately. I hope this is helpful to someone else out there. Note: this character was indeed started in Orsha.

1 Like

That’s…so strange. How many gems did you have? And what color were they?

I had probably 15-20 gems. They were assorted colors of red, blue, green, and yellow. I’m not sure exactly which gem was causing it. I combined them all cause my brother was next to me at the time saying “its definitely not going to be a gem”. Sure enough though right after i combined them it stopped the lag. I’m not typing this as a fix. All I’m doing is explaining my experience. I’m just glad its working properly again. Sorry, for the late response, I’ve been playing a lot again hahaha

1 Like