Tree of Savior Forum

Stunned to Death... please fix it

This is just another post (somewhat rant) of my opinion on the topic of crowd control skills in Tree of Savior:

Ever fought a Chromadog in Sicarius 2F? No? Lucky you. They can knock you back with EVERY attack, which has no cooldown (recharge timer). Have you fought 10 of them at once? Please never get caught in that mess. They will stun you until you die and there’s nothing you can do about it, except use your portal skill (which thankfully went down from 1 hour to 15 min. cooldown) to get to the zone entrance or use a town portal scroll. Monsters like these should have a cooldown for stun/knockback skills… OR give the players immunity to such skills after a certain amount of times being knocked back.

What about PvP? Did you ever accept a friendly duel request when you were a new player and hanging out by the Underground Chapel (Lvl 50 Dungeon)? If it was from a Cryomancer, I hope you declined and didn’t get frozen for 15 seconds without being able to move or use skills. In fact, these 15 seconds of lock-down were from a 2-3 skill combo!

Please let me know what other terrible cc (crowd-control) disasters you’ve experienced in this game that are worthy of mentioning.

Fix it IMC, please.

Thanks,
Merc

1 Like

GIT GUD

• IMC defense force
1 Like

these mob will not kill you except if you are on low defense

At least you didn’t say, " Roll Swordsman." lol

Cute Troll.

hi,

this perma cc issue is one of the reason why 55k players all-time-peak drop to now barely 5k players peak.

50k player has know better the Perma CC is a troublesome issue, more so if you participate tbl/gvg

however, IMC has not address or acknowledge this matter yet.

LMAO I love your response