Tree of Savior Forum

Stunned, Impaled and peltasta block

A while ago, i’m pvping with my peltasta friend.
Oke as the title says, its annoying.
When peltasta press C and using the shield mode, when getting impaled, why it STILL in SHIELD MODE? And when stunned, (im using restrain) the peltasta STILL on SHIELD MODE.

Isnt it shouldnt be like that?

I mean, when you got stunned and you still in shield mode and moreover, when your stomatch got stabbed and impaled to air then smashed to the ground, why does you still can hold your shield properly, like, wdf happening duude.

Well, im saying this because IMC belief that thief is a bad class.
We should apply more logic here kek

Thanks

Sounds like a bug to me, I highly doubt staying in block stance when stunned or impaled was not intentional.

What does not having a thief class in the game have to do with this?

It could just be block rate auto-activating shield mode.

I don’t think that’s intentional either. Block mode auto activated when impaled seems like a bug to me.

Well, at least u can still impale them onto magic aoe for a kill =/

You poked right thru the guy’s shield and into to his-

-rock hard abs man. hard CON Pelt’s 12pack meat layered steel abs :sunglasses:.
You though you had him with Impale? No, he had your spear trapped in his abs!:imp:

But absurd logic aside, Pelt manual blocking persist bug confirmed to even persist after using weapon swap providing it’s bonuses while going into CrossGuard stance for 2hndSwords or OffHand blocking stance for when using knives/pistol(needs confirmation from a C3 Corsair).

1 Like

Hrmm, i just think, if the thief class is bad, because its stole things, why even cant we have it, it is just a game, then i think if we could put some logic on shield thingy, hehe.

“You’re impaled and still hold your shield properly, dude? rly?” like that in my mind hahaha

rock hard abs man. hard CON Pelt’s 12pack meat layered steel abs :sunglasses:.
You though you had him with Impale? No, he had your spear trapped in his abs!:imp:

Lol,
12pack meat layer abs crack me up ahahaha

1 Like

That’s the difference between a class being intentionally left out of the game and a unintended bug.

Uh, hmm, okay. My bad

No problem man. Hopefully Impale will be fixed to work as intended.

You think you have me impaled!? That’s just your spear caught between my armor!

1 Like