Tree of Savior Forum

Stuff I can do with chrono?

hail is sort of a weird spell, it doesnt work with backmask and also doesnt get destroyed with tile break skills from bosses or players.

generally you should be able to backmask things like firepillar, pole of agony, flame ground, storm dust etc.

1 Like

Just wondering, is this build regarding ele> tao > chrono your main build? If not what is your main build? I’m just curious. Also regarding this build I’m running now (ele tao chrono) is it good for GvG? Or say casual gem feuding?

yes its my main.
and yes it does very well in gvg thanks to supportive chrono spells along with mass aoe skills like electrocute, meteor and divine punishment.

That’s great news! Do you have any recommended gearing stages? Like get a good rod with trans first, then certain accessories, etc? I like to have goals to work toward. I’m not funded yet but I’ll get there with time. I do have around 50M right now and I’m wondering what to pursue when I hit level cap. I also got some velco fragments on my FS but not enough for anything yet.

Also I like the cat suit and want to say thank you for helping me out with this build. The knowledge I’m getting here would of taken days or weeks of gameplay and forum surfing to get. I apprciate it

Generally just start off with primus weps with +6 and t3. Your armours can be plate with int and con rolls.

Then you can move onto unique raid and velco equipment which you can focus on more.

New lvl cap is coming too so higher level equip will be available.

Accessories wise, generally use whatever for now, budget version is max peta + 2 archmage bangles.
Once you get your weapon sorted you can go for crit accessories.

Ty, I’m gonna see if I can get a decent rolled +11-16 rod and I have a 3 green role trans 5 +11 shield already.

Kind of off topic but you really know your stuff, after maxing attributes for creeping death charm, what would you recommend leveling up next? Sorry to bug.

Get everything to about 50-70 first then prioritize tridisaster charm

Creepy should be next and then lightning charm/eradication. You can do divine punish after then stormcall and leave begone demon to last in terms of taoist skills.

If you are talking about ele then you should be doing the same as above however the order should be: meteor>fireclaw/electrocute>stormdust>hail instead.

Thank you, I appreciate it :slight_smile:

just wondering when you get to the velco tier of gear are you still going with plate armor to just stack more P.Def? im only wondering because it seems easy to stack P.Def with a shield and some yellow gems in your armor.

generally you go plate because most monsters in the game do physical damage.

in the future though, going leather might be the way since it gives+15% matk/patk and +20% crit in a future patch.

generally leather for pve, plate / cloth for pvp

So plate is the go to then? I’m about to get a velc rod and after that I’m going after velc armor pieces so this is only going to happen once I’d say. Plate the safest bet or should I just get leather and gem/shield up accordingly?

I only gem feud right now for pvp. My guild says they want to get Into GvG but it’s been weeks and idk if we got enough interest in it

yea plate is pretty safe