Tree of Savior Forum

Stuck in loading screen... again

Since today’s patch, half of the time there is a loading screen the game freezes. What a ■■■■■■■ joke…

For info, here’s the patch notes: Tree of Savior

On-going
On-going
On-going

Absolutely NOTHING how the ■■■■ can you break stuff??? Don’t be surprised everyone leaves…

Hello @angrybird,

Please submit a support ticket with the details of the matter for further investigation.

“The channel has closed due to unexpected problem” (error code 8). Main character is stuck on Stele Road. Others are fine.

Seems the error happens randomly. Talked with other players and they got the same issue. Sounds like server instability to me…

Yeah it’s a Fedi problem. I can play on NA server just fine.

New Vasilisa raid…

(screen frozen)

Fun thing is… I’ve played 45 mins on the NA server with 75 FPS while I’m in Europe without any problem whatsoever and when I connect to the server where I’m supposed to get no latency I cannot play…

Here’s the answer to my support ticket:

Yeah, they don’t give a ■■■■. If it was a problem with integrity of game cache, I wouldn’t be able to play normally on the NA server. It’s just some EU server instability. When I manage to connect to EU server, my ping is 30ms so it’s not even a connection problem. When I get through everything is normal until I want to switch map, there’s just an issue with the loading screens since you botched your maintenance patch on the EU server. Please fix, otherwise it’s unfortunately goodbye since I don’t plan on restarting an account on another server…

Nevermind. It’s another DNS problem like some time last year. I should have tested that first. A tracert on the NA server works, one on the EU server fails. Some relay server on the path is down, nothing much I can do but wait now :frowning:

hello

can you help me with this problem?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.