Tree of Savior Forum

Stuck in loading gameplay

I get stuck in this screen while loading gameplay in my new 64 bit PC …I tried to verify integrity ,restart PC and steam but it didn’t word ( p/s : my connection is still good ) please help me

I returned to the game today and happened the same issue to me, tried to login 3 times, being that one time were not in Klaipeda, and showed a message saying that "The area I am at have the chance of dropping cubes when the char dies."
After seeying that the game didn’t loaded, I forced closed it and uninstalled, since a solution will certainly not come because the devs don’t care.

server : Telsiai
name : Skarhabek

HEEELP i am stuck at 99% loading too… after enter the lodge, just cannt login

• re instal
  • steam file integirity
  • delete add ons
  • etc

man, i am googling everywhere for 2 weeks but cannt find any soluton… PLEASE HELP

if there is no response until 03/ sept / 2017 i will rage quit and give up playing the game

Hello Everyone!
Thank you for contacting us and bringing this matter to our attention.

For @yesphuocthinh and @skarhabek does the issue still persist on your end? If yes, kindly send a support ticket and we will help you with the best of our efforts

For @Nakano15 - We apologize for the inconvenience of the issue, kindly send a support ticket so we may assist you further.

Regards,

Same issue here please :< lost 5 days of my saalus runs on all my chars delays disconnections and even insta kick in saalus can;t do dungeons even world boss please :< already sent ticket only an auto response replied checked game today still the same :< T^T

i am sad to say this but i am deciding to quit. i am wasting 2 days of weekend without sleep to fix this “loading stuck”. but nothing happened, and its still no matter what i do [try everything on google] it wont work. i am even reinstall steam and the reinstall and redownload the WHOLE game 2 times.

just a small rant, i am tired and need sleep…

anyway thanks for response GM_Francis