Tree of Savior Forum

Stuck in a Ep 10 quest

Please fill in as much as you can :

Date and Time(Please, specify the timezone) :GMT -3 2020-08-14 1:40am

Server Name: SA (Season)

Team Name: Primeiro

Character Name: Albert

Bug Description :
(letting us know what you were doing before, during, and after the bug happened will help us a lot)

Steps to reproduce the issue :

1. Try to finish the quest with the NPC
  2. Nothing Happen
  3. Abbandon the quest and try do It again
  4. Delivery to NPC
  5. Nothing happen

Screenshots / Video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kAvLEAnC8oU

Game Control Mode (Keyboard/Joypad/Mouse) : Keyboard

@GM_Francis There’s any response from the dev team?

Have you sent a ticket?
They read those.

the GREAT support team

1 Like

i forgot how this quest goes. have you tried talking to the surrounding npc’s in that boss area?

or try eradicating the minions first before the boss. i remember episode 10 has these sort of bugs. there is even one where you need to eliminate mobs by yourself because it won’t register if your party memeber kills it

1 Like

Yes, I do. My quest is finished. The game have allowed me to proceed with the another quests. The problem seens to be that my quest was finished but is not recognized as that. I have alread tried all the possibilities: Abbandon the quest, verify integrity, remove all addons. A friend have tried too do the quest in his PC. Nothing works. It’s cleary a bug. The problem is that with this bug I cannot get my EP 10 rewards, so my main quest still unfinished.

1 Like

Bring another char to do the quest.

Will the rewards be tradable? (team storage)

Yes.
Body seems unclear, is it a complete sentence? Yes.

I am asking if will the rewards obtained from ep10 will be able of be saved in team storage for another char usage, since I will, perhaps, need to finish this quest with another char. (Mainly the art)

Yes.
(This is the damnn complete sentence, dear imc)