Tree of Savior Forum

Strugglin' with the build I want (Kino/Chrono/Sage)

I’m having trouble deciding what to do with this and maybe some of you will help me. I’m between rank 3 and 4 so I can’t test all I want to know. I was first going with Wiz 2 > Kino 3 > Chrono 3 but I’m thinking to add Sage in the mix and I can’t decide what to sacrifice. Don’t know if surespell and lethargy / reflect shield 10 worth the struggle. Or maybe I can go Kino or Chrono 2 to go Sage or maybe forget the sage and go as planned before. My idea is to have damage and CC for solo and party play, investing most on INT and add SPR and CON for sustain.

I was testing surespell with aggro mobs and was useful to get the control and damage without being stopped but maybe late in game with more ranks is not used so often. I thought to go Chrono 2 but I don’t think is good idea not having the cooldown reduction then I thought go Kino 2 but I I’m losing some CC and damage but maybe with Sage I’ll compensate that. I don’t know.

I think a pychokinetic space-time bender it’s cool, like some sort of badass jedi haha. Surely is no the best build to go but well… it’s for the fun. Let me know what you think.

IMHO kino2 is not worth without kino3 (Raise and Gravity Pole are the core skils) and I think take Chrono2 without Chrono3 (Pass is just an amazing skill) isn’t worth too. (my experience)
My advice is Wiz 2 > Kino 3 > Chrono 3 is good enough. I clearly understand why you want Sage (for Space and Time Master cool-lore build, I think in the same way). But if you can wait for Rank 9 to take Sage… wait.
Sage has very long cd so Chrono3 “Pass” seems to be necessary and mandatory if you take Sage. But sacrifice the best part of Kino (Raise and Gravity Pole)… is an heartbreak…

You’re right, the CD is around 40s for all the skills. On the other hand, I use basics a lot, maybe with quicken, haste and all the CC if I use the skills wisely I can have always something to use…

Anyway, I can wait to chrono 2 to see if I can handle it that way to go sage or chrono 3 I think. Thanks

Don’t forget that Kino3 now gets an attribute that makes Surespell unnecessary. :wink:

1 Like

save sure spell when a rank 10 comes out and if its dps and needs sure spell… worth the take :smiley:

hmm i gonna reroll again one of my wiz to stick with this build hahaha… and I’ll try looking and buying clothes and hair something similar to a gravity witch been wanting to make this since forever… :smiley: