Tree of Savior Forum

STRIKE WEAPON questions

can someone classify me what are STRIKE WEAPONS ?
im thinking of using MOTHSTEAM CARD for my wizard .
the card effect is mag atk+ *7 when equipping strike weapons.
other people ingame says strike weapons are mace , other says sword , guns.

will it also effect on rod/staff ??

https://tos.neet.tv/items/204122

Check any item this way.

Maces, Rods and Staffs are strike weapons IIRC. Swords are slash, Bows/Crossbows/Guns/Muskets/Cannons - missile, Spears and Daggers - pierce.

1 Like

wow thank you so much .

However I recommend using pretty much any other card as that one is terrible. Tomb lord or something with % increase.

I was using Mothstem cards with my wizards up to recently. With three level 10 cards you get +210 matk. However, the more the game advances, the more matk is boosted on weapons, which means that the effect of the flat cards becomes lower and lower. When you’re using Velco Rod T10 and your base matk is over 10k with that rod, the 210 matk you get is simply not worth it. That’s why I replaced those cards with 3x level 10 Chapparition to get +30% damage for 6 seconds after quaffing SP potion, which means 40% of the time, since alchemist potions have a cooldown of 15 secs. That’s a theoric 12% boost, while the Mothstem would only give 2%.

but tomb lord is only for boss … i want card that is very useful in pvp or in general use .

thanks for the reply .

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.