Tree of Savior Forum

Stop that bullshi.t "Build of Kings" Cryo-Kino-RC

No, the majority of player simply don’t mind a “weaker” build from time to time since it makes almost no difference whether I met a RC once a week or not. I’ll clear the dungeon much faster compared to a group with no healer. Should I also complain now about the lack of healers in dungeons? No, because I knew before that random groups can have a perfect set-up or not. I don’t tell people their build sucks ass especially when I have clearly no idea what I’m talking about. Ever defended a guild tower? Participated in guild missions? I wouldn’t want to miss our 2 RC’s in my guild for exactly those reasons.

4 Likes

So…just for the sake of the community…the best wizz DPSer damage output we could get independent of party or survavibility is:

wiz c3>el c3>RC?

@edit mostly for bosses.

This post is very stupid, please don’t make anything of the sort ever again.

Any build is fine if the person enjoys it. Any dungeon run with 1 GOOD cleric 2 is fast and easy enough.

Even this build, if there’s a tanker (for all the sman out there: take pelt, your build is really bad if you don’t, it’s just a godly 2nd circle) making you land a full Isa+Icewall+PP you would really like to see how fast the boss melts. Seriously, I really doubt an Elementalist can do more damage to a boss than this, but again, it’spretty hard to reach enough ice wall tiles and not get interrupted.

Anyway, everyone helps as much as possible in forum so people don’t take bad routes. If someone insists on being RC, let him be.

6 Likes

so rude to the newbies :frowning: cryo-psycho-rc might suck in pve if it doesn’t have wizard3, you can just go wiz3-cryo2-psycho-rc and all will be perfect, in pvp too, as you have stuns from wiz and cryo and buff which reduces runes’ cast time. You can also go cryo2-psycho3-rc, mainly for pvp, psycho’s stan will be enough to cast runes. So, cryo-psycho-rc builds doesn’t suck at pvp/pve at all, it depends on how many circles of cryo/kino/wizard you took.

1 Like

pyro linker kino is a much cooler way to lvl alch. its much more cooldown friendly.
and theres wiz3 ele2.

You can accomplish a lot more when you have multiple players who have ice wall and/or psychic pressure. Just one in your party however is almost gimmick status by late game.

Did you know you can stack ice wall? The shards go kinda all over the place though.

They can still provide some support with sleep and cryo spells even if it is indeed mediocre.

I’m leveling one atm and after some players provided me the fireballs i can almost say that taking pyro in that build is a complete waste of a rank, instead by R8 they could go thauma 2 for even more burst + reversi to steal dps in world boss (and some support in the form of party wide damage boost,etc) or psyko/cryo3 depending of what they want.

As a new player that just chose this road I must say one thing: thanks sir for the reassuring words :confused:

derpderp
/20characters

He was not talking about psyko3 or cryo3 (nor both at the same time) which in all honesty are godly support (and psyko a decent support/damage hybrid) but about something like wiz3/cryo/psyko/runecaster/whatever which sole purpose is to nuke boss and really not much else. He even stated that those kind of build gave up on the best circles of cryo and kino which are the third.

Way to go off on someone without checking the facts. He’s talking about people who go RC (and probably wiz3 as well) thus giving up the best skills of both cryo and psychokino (tree, pole, raise) for a gimmick.

facepalmed to my own post now…
totally fked up this :X
should just go to sleep after a 15hour shift

This build can be wiz3, linker1, cryo1, RC, kino1. With an Audra a successful combo will DESTROY any boss doing an easy 2-3m damage, and you get JP MM, JP rune of destr, and with a rank in linker, great utility.

1 Like

my build is wiz 1 pyro 1 Kino 3 Crono 1 or 2 (undecided still) rune caster or sage.