Tree of Savior Forum

Stop fu*king me please

So i got a bug with my account and send a ticket. With 8 screenshots showing exactly what happens.
Got a copy&pasted standard answer telling me to “Verify Integrity of Game Cache”.
All fine, expected that and i did that.
Of-course that didn’t help.

Send a 2nd Ticket. They asked me to send a video. I told them i already send 8 screenshots showing exactly what happens in the 1st Ticket and i send them again in the 2nd Ticket.
They then told me to “remove addons” and “verify the integrity of the game cache”.
Fine too, i did that and that also didn’t help.

So i send a 3rd Ticket and

Image nevermind its fixed

Can you maybe stop sending me copy&paste bullshit after 3 fu*king Tickets and maybe read what i write and then look into my account and actually do something?

@STAFF_John @STAFF_Max please help

8 Likes

Perhaps you could explain to the community what’s happening.

I was calm and already did send 3 Tickets.
But nice meme sir, upvoted XDD

I did. I send 3 Tickets and they give me sh*t.
(Not a bug you or me or any player can fix. So that does not matter in this thread)

Community = us.

Other player may have once faced the same issue you are facing right now, so it’s worth a try.

3 Likes

I though you liked been ■■■■■■ :blush:

oh! wait, that kind of…:sweat_smile:

I have never been in a mmo game where I have been : :open_mouth: what a great support they have" :expressionless:

SEARCH > support

what are the negative effect of having this bugged character there?_?

if you have, have you tried to disable/uninstall the add-ons?_?

I’m trying to find where the friends/ignore list is stored, but the damn game files are hard to sift through.

I can’t find anything; but to be honest, I’m sure the friends/block list is saved server side, because how else is that data supposed to transfer to another machine (I play on my tower and my laptop). So reinstalling, of course, would not change anything.

Anyways, post into the bug forums instead of general. Good luck to you.

1 Like

don’t be stupid with me,am trying to help you :unamused:

that’s all you needed to say…

@STAFF_Letitia can take over from here onward… hopefully

1 Like

Hmm true, you tried to help (not like some ppl here or the support), sorry for that.

Please help @STAFF_Max @STAFF_John @STAFF_Letitia @STAFF_Yuri

1 Like

No. We love doing it to you back to back. Enjoy the ride!

Good day,

your concerns will not be entertained by korean devs cause they don’t understand english and even if you ask what’s happening to your account it might take them 2-months to never for them to answer your question and doesn’t have a fix for you.
Maybe if 90% of the population is having this they will address the issue.

ohh well things you can try

1st go to your TOS directory and open Release folder.
2nd Delete all the XML DOCUMENT file types
3rd Verify Game Cache Integrity.

Hello @diane!
Could you please PM me your Team Name, Character Name, and the ticket information and I can try to help you :smile:

2 Likes

oh please, ive had 3 major issues since the game was released a year ago. submitted many tickets. everytime its either “we will forward to proper department” or “its a known issue please stay tuned!”

i cannot exaggerate here, ive waited a year for 1/3 of these problems now.

1 Like

fixed - nvm

Thanks STAFF_Letitia

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.