Tree of Savior Forum

Stop Earth Tower at 40th floor

I want to suggest remove stop making floors on earth tower. Stop it at 40thfloor.

Why?

1. It’s time consuming and redundant

2. Few selected Meta class only can pursue the tower.

3. Disconnection is one of the most hated thing to happen in ET especially in X4th floor and X9th floor.

4. Silver Sink faster on opening up cubes instead of using it to other stuffs like attributes etc…

5.Fewer people are playing it as of number2 reason.

1. With the new upcoming patch It will be insignificant again.

I guess they won’t add more floors to EARTH TOWER
The new floors (41~60) will be called SKY TOWER (Rank 9 content)

JK, but they already posted on dev blog the changes planned for Earth Tower…
Instead of 2 times/day it will be 3 times per WEEK only, acording to them it will be easier to get the items, 40% less time for Lolophanter and 10% less time for Solmiki items. About the meta/dificulty they will divide in 2 modes, easy and hard, so you can go easy mode with rainbow builds.

I don’t know about the new price to rerroll or if we will be able to rerrol the boxes (if there is any boxes), but the disconection is indeed a problem, I hope they apply the same change they did in Saalus Mission, entry is only consumed when you complete the mission. (fail and disconections will not make you lose entries).

In my server isn’t really a problem to get a party to do lolo/solmiki, maybe if you play in Klaip/Orsha may be a problem to find.
And about the new items, they aren’t better than solmiki, Lengendary grade lv.330 items are still better than the new orange ones lv.350, just check the database.