Tree of Savior Forum

Still waiting for sķill updates/class changes

When will IMC decide to implement the changes they posted a few months ago? I hoped that at least this week they’ll say something about these changes: https://treeofsavior.com/page/news/view.php?n=1177

2 Likes

i want new cards too ._.

Add to that the musketeer/Matador changes.

I hope that too, but with their speed that they have for updating content, better ask one thing at a time.

these changes came 1 month after the rank9 in the KTos, for ITos not even the 7 challenger has arrived … That is why the IMC loses a lot of player here

Important patches only arrive on iTOS each 2~3 months, so don’t expect that they’ll apply those changes here before mid February. Hopefully, we’ll get a big batch of updates including stage 7 of Challenge Mode, the new Muay Thai hidden class and the yet unannounced Wizard rework.

You can screencap my post if you want. Until then, enjoy your recycled “”""“events”"""".

1 Like

Oh boy :tired:

/202020202020

Still waiting for this fix: New 340 HG hardcore FPS drop (AMD processor-related?)

4 Likes

I’m afraid they could ninja add them (you now, not including them in the patch notes) giving no reset items like they did in ktos. Hopefully im wrong

im wating too, im so bored of those bored events :confused:

any staff? please read here

Me too bro, me too. And we got a long wait ahead. No sarcasm intended when I say; 2-3 years (15%) Never (85%)

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.