Tree of Savior Forum

Still bugged and no solve

After 3 months, you guys have no solved my problem, and even do not give my gems back, Five lv 7 gems lost, are you guys that ridiculous?

Tired of this.

@Staff @STAFF_Yuri @STAFF_Amy @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_Letitia

tag staff :v
20bleh

1 Like

Thanks for remind me <3

1 Like

Isn’t this the crossbow that you traded without token and supposedly went untradable due to transcendence removal?

If this is correct:

There’s a chance that when IMC removed the Untradable status for you they accidentally corrupted the gem information.

Can you send a screenshot or video of your F1 window stats (showing Critical Rate and Critical Attack) before and then after equipping the crossbow?

There’s a chance the old gems are still there but not visible. Possibly a bug triggered by a would-never-happen condition due to corrupt data caused by the GMs being nice to you.

If you do this we’ll have more information on what happened. Maybe I can compare my crossbow’s item data with yours with a lua code or something to understand the problem better.

As for the solution. It is better to do so after fully understanding the problem.

But I’d say it would be far more effective to:

1. Find a GM in-game right after the next maintenance and link the item to them and explain the situation.

2. Always supply ALL details, as much as possible, of what happened and why without hiding anything at all.

This will most likely give you better results in the long run.

2 Likes

No, i do not trade with anyone this crossbow, i made it by myself. And yes is the same crossbow of that topic, and unfortunally, no, its no applying the critical atack, also.

Sorry for that, i just posted toons of videos in ticket, i will not post anything here until its necessary, i don’t think it is at this moment!

I really appreciate your help, but you see, i am tired of this thread, i have open 7 tickets, describe, with videos and screenshot, even this topic it was made with laziness…

Just for not, still bugged, still no gems give back, no answer, still quit.

Good job imc, you lose a player, and his friends
@Staff