Tree of Savior Forum

Stifmeister (HimuraBattousai) Stealing Guild Item (UPDATE 17/02/2022)

Update 17/02/2022 the guy has change his chara and team name

Lol
That guy must love tos so much for continuously change his ign
While you all seems holding such deep grudge over potions and cheap shits

1 Like

Are u stifmeister? Hahahah first time seeing u here
And yes i have grude over the thief stole a lot of things not just pots and its not cheap and its not shits

You must be bullied on your childhood…like when your classmate take your snack and you just go “heh its just a cheap sandwich” and it goes everyday that it became your norm to not retaliate when someone did something bad to you…pitiful yet understandable if thats the case.

Sorry for being rich about the sandwich, are you my bully? you can grab my sandwich and If you take it daily I might as well poison it hahaha

In this world where anonymity is de facto and assumption on others like breathing air I really don’t care with your opinion on me, it’s internet baby, I can judge you are a h0e, as well as your mother, and nobody care, me neither

I’m just stating the fact that despites it’s really just some cheap garbo stolen, these people here go that far to ostracize this thief

You could steal a freaking dirt in my house, I don’t care, I will lock my house better next time definitely , but I won’t hold grudge, not this deep lmao

What happened to be more ridiculous than you, or this whole stealing thing is this guy love over this dead game and his characters rofl

6 Likes

Clearly… for changing his team name numerous of time despite his traces recorded and refusing to start anew this poor guy must have nothing else better to play
and tos is the base comparison, it’s like comparing dirt to many jewelries out there
Dude if you are here, get a clue, move on lol

So you are saying your mom is cheap garbo?
Again I’m not the one saying that it’s you yourself, I said what he stole is cheap garbo and you use your mom as comparison
Now that’s dark

3 Likes

Nah
Honestly I don’t care of this stiff dude, the stealing thing or even your guild
What interest me is how clingy he is to tos hahaha
I found it hilarious

both have to move on
the guy who stole
and the guy who hold grudge
you both ridiculous

7 Likes

Its easy to say, as someone who dont lose the thngy, but again im here also notify the other beware of this guy :slight_smile:

hilarious, same like you telling the item he stole is cheap and garbo yeah?

Oh you seemingly not the reading type…

I said if someone steal dirt on my yard, I won’t be mad this much, even holding grudge, as it’s partly my fault for not having fence
In this case its partly your or your guild master or role manager fault to let this happen
Which is also why Imc don’t do anything about it because they see it mostly as human error
They give guild features to manage roles and benefits and you shall only grant it to those you trust and be ready for the consequences in case this kinda thing happen
Just like this unfenced yard

This stiff guy definitely a d*ck, his behavior is damned, he should’ve made public apology or start fresh or even find better game seriously
but yeah if it was me in your shoes i’ll be mad for sure, but not too long and I won’t hold grudge this bad like it’s a very very huge deal as I know this is partly my fault

Even i questions why all these people who didn’t affected by his crime reported him, you guys must be the buzz following kind

Nothing hilarious about my perspective seeing them as cheap garbo, it’s my pov what you gonna complain about it?
I see those image and nothing shocked me like “OMG he stole that??? OMG no way” nah…

People, most of times majority, can regarded something as expensive while others, usually minority can see it as cheaps, though I’m not gonna judge if you saw them as priceful items, but I can’t lie to myself I see them as cheap garbo

Like that arena guy who bring up his mom as equal comparison to cheap sh*t I’m talking about, Im not gonna judge him, suit yourself dude

I sympathy for your loss, or your guild, but not that much
If you see this stifguy behavior problematic, the way this community ostracized him is as much as problematic, as well as your holding grudge issue

Pretty sure I read it well
This shalala dude try to roast me due to my opinion regarding this matter and use assumption on me based on how I see this issue and use example of me getting bullied equals this stealing issue, sandwich equals to cheap sh_ts I mentioned, and also me stay silent about it.
I see he’s triggered by the cheap part, and probably you as well, I admit it’s harsh, it makes me sound like a meanie, yet I can’t lie I still see those items as cheapsies.
Yet idk what his assumption of me based on what as I never said if I was the one getting robbed I’m gonna stay silent about it, and as much as I want to explain again about my standing or pov, I wrote it already.
I think he just that hallucinate kind of a person, I met this kind once in a while, those who love to assume on people and things, silly when we are in internet and people are anonymous and we don’t know each other lol. Said you pity on me? Thanks but no thanks for the concern as here I am don’t give a damn bout you or your assumption about me

And then again here comes you arenaguy, continues where he left off, idk for what purpose, roasting me or just being the goof of the forum, spicing up his assumption, replace bullying into f__king and then use your mom as comparison to somewhat switch the “sandwich” part of his assumption on me which technically replace the “cheapest sh_t” I was talking about, so if your mind still working to this point, you deliberately use “mom” as equal comparison to “cheap sh_t”, and ofc it’s your word, it’s your perspective, its your mom, you eat your own words lmao
See?
I hope your brain can get through this
Take it slow, otherwise it may break, or it already is? Frankly I’m not surprised at all.

oh there is a story about this guy, this guy when joinning its just normal dude talk do raid with us like clearly a friendly guy. and then the day that no one expect i just check guild storage and most of the item are gone, my guild master also kind to him which why i really angry why this ppl ignore my GM kindness.

not expecting u to understand my grude. but yeah i just wish he leave the game and gain nothing from what goods he stole. :slight_smile:

I see you dont have ‘social responsibility’ in yourself and I think you’re missing the point here.
Regardless of the items, even if its cheap or expensive, what he did was wrong and need some attention.

Who knows? Maybe next he will take something more valuable items.

The lack of action from IMC and knowing that HimuraBattousai/Stifmeister/Kaelthas has no remorse.
Then its up to the us how to protect each other.

Challenge yourself to be a better person and don’t invalidate people’s struggles or misfortune.

1 Like

Thx for the story
Typical story of good guy turns bad
But crimes can occur because there is opportunity
And the opportunity was born from your guild master or role manager who, sorry to say, no offense, kinda naive, in managing roles benefits
I hope lesson learned here that only grant access to use guild storage to those who in need of trade or pick items and those who you really trust, and when it’s possible you can have middleman to make process secure
Otherwise same thing can happen again and I absolutely sure Imc won’t change how they view this issue, they won’t do a thing about it as they see it as human error as the system there sorta able to prevent it from happens even it’s not the perfect one
I understand you for getting mad, I will do too, but not for the holding grudge parts
Again even if you try to prevent this guy to go back to game, if he was smart actually, he could’ve start anew, transfer all the transferable, live as fresh guy in game, and you may not know about it
Live in peace, more like play in peace :peace_symbol:

3 Likes

Yeah yeah
Yadda yadda
I have no business with you here
I extends my presence here too much and I have no interest in read nor replying your babbles
You can talk with the arenaguy
You two seems like a good match

Dude’s pretty sus…and cringey at the same time.
Mocking the victims “its just cheap potions” and replying with loooong essays to prove his narcissistic point…
Why not donate all those “cheap garbo” to this guild, you seem to have plenty and i bet you wont mind right?

2 Likes

If you think the items stolen was “cheap garbo”, that’s you. You don’t have to mention it multiple times. What are you trying to do? Insult the victims and their guild? You seem pretty happy about all this IMO. How would you feel if somebody did something like this to you then the culprit just gets away, no justice served? Stop comparing those items with “dirt” and their guild storage to a goddamn fence, it is so damn cringey. Those items were there to help newbies with their progression, so unless you contributed in refilling their storage, STFU dude. Why other people not affected/not members of the guild furious? Because UT has helped more newbs than that pathetic joke of a guild called TOSsupport.
Ofcourse we are furious, we are such a small community, most of us here in Telsiai know each other for ■■■■■ sake. Are you even from here? ughh

What’s making me cringe more is you changing your tone near the end of all your babble, when you started with all this cheap garbo gayshit, and then peace-ing out, Jesus Christ stop it man. I could face palm my head all the way to ■■■■■■■ Singapore good Lord

2 Likes