Tree of Savior Forum

Steam guard and about the support in this game

i bought a phone after a lousy reply with the support about the steam guard!!! after that im more frustrated on how the security in this game is its lousy and the rmt is far worst and i can only see 10 or 6 players online in some channels no wonder this game is dying support is not willing to help newcomers they are quick to reply but no solution and my point what im trying to nail in their heads is whats the point of getting a steam mobile authenticator if your playing a pc game?? and the rmt is already rampant in the game whats the point they just killed the fun in my experience playing this game i downloaded it for 80 hours and the isp in the philipines is not that fast! i wasted time electricity and money i bought a phone for that dumb steam guard mobile authenticator and its still the same!!! PLEASE PUT A WARNING IN YOUR GAME BEFORE DOWNLOADING IT THAT IT NEEDS A STEAM MOBILE AUTHENTICATOR BEFORE YOU CAN PLAY TO PREVENT SOME MORONS LIKE ME TO DOWNLOAD YOUR GAME!!!

1 Like

10 or 6 !!! What server are you ?

the sea server in steam teslai the service and the support for this game are all incompetent they can’t fix their bugs!!! i also spend money for a phone for that steam guard authenticator but still the same!!! this game is not worth it the 80 hours wait for downloading this + 26 hours of being bomdbard by that steam guard bullshit its not worth it!! the game is good but if this guys is managing it better play a different game they are imbeciles they can’t deal with a real technical problem whats the point of having a support in this game they keep on refering to an older report and like i said i already bought a smartphone for that steam guard crap that they are pushing new players!! this guys are a major mongoloid and i saw how the RMT market here is far worst like the other mmo its more worst because of this implementation!!! ITS NOT WORTH PLAYING!!!

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.