Tree of Savior Forum

Steady Ping Increase since May 1st patch

Date and Time(Please, specify the timezone) : 11/05/2018 - 2:00am

Server Name: Telesi

Team Name: Valkyrija

Character Name: Noctis

Bug Description :
I have noticed steady and progressively worsening Ping since returning to the game on the 1st of May, it was at 10.xx, it rose to 13.xx after the May 1st patch and after the patch this week it is fluctuating between 16.xx to 33.xx

When I was logged in yesterday my Auto Attacks were landing fine without packet loss, Today despite being a fully buffed QS its only registering every 3rd/4th Auto Attack

Steps to reproduce the issue :

1. Logging in every day. Its been growing steadily
  2. Disscussing the ping with people who have been playing for a while, they confirm that the ping is really bad

Game Control Mode (Keyboard/Joypad/Mouse) : Keyboard

System

• CPU : Intel Pentium G4400 @ 3.30GHz x2
  • RAM : 8gb DDR5
  • Graphics Card : GeForce
  • Mainboard : Asus somthing
  • Storage : SSD
  • Internet Connection : Fiber Internet 998mb Down, 500mb up
  • Country, Region : New Zealand

Same Issues with me mate, from Oz. Getting 0.2-0.3 ping. My monk lose 1 line of Double punch, which is my main source of damage. Feels terrible. :confused: Makes me want to quit again.

Are you also on Telsiai server? And you’re accessing from Australia?
If you haven’t already please send us your lastreplay file either by Support Ticket or by PM :sob:

2 Likes

There are some connectivity issues in SEA right now, mainly affecting players from the Philippines and Australia.

TOS isn’t the only game that’s affected - Folks in FortniteBR, Dota(rds), LoLers, etc have all been complaining about it. I’d tell people not to pitchfork at IMC, but well… :tired:

Yeah I know it sucks - Have a gander > https://www.reddit.com/r/FortNiteBR/comments/8iuu6h/fortnite_sea_or_southeast_asia_connection_problem/

Edit: Probably the usual, some ship dropped anchor on the cable or something, or a storm somewhere.

Edit2: Dota(rds) > https://www.reddit.com/r/DotA2/comments/8hklos/sea_servers_are_down_again_for_the_indian_and/

Edit3: Pubbers join the mess > http://downdetector.sg/problems/playbattlegrounds

Yes also on Telsiai, I’ve already filed a ticket and sent the last replayfile. I had great ping for 1 whole month when I decided to go back and play, but suddenly my ping changed for the worst after the 03 May maintenance, It became really hard to play my monk. It’s playable, but I don’t think it will be able to do the new Velcoffer raid because of the ping. I lost a great deal of damage and purpose on my highly invested character because it’s very reliant on ping… :frowning:

I’m not mad at all, I do understand that their can be external problems that IMC can’t fix. though I did do my part and called my network provider and got everything checked their side and even asked them to check my house of any cable issues. But everything was all good also asked if their are any problems on routing of Australia to Sea, but they told me their are no known issues regarding the matter. I mean a rank reset would be awesome as compensation to be honest, so I can rebuild my main, to a class that doesn’t require ping to be effective. But that’s their call.

Hey sorry for the late reply, I can get you a latancy report from my VPN if that works? Or is there a system built in to assist with that? I’m connecting from New Zealand