Tree of Savior Forum

Statue of the goddess Laima (diev class) question?

the description of the skill said it reduce in -15 movement speed in lvl 15 but in the reality only reduce a little the mov speed I don’t know if a bug or it was changed in a another patch (before, it stop the mobs from moving)

thx in advance and if this is in the wrong place pls move it to the correct sub forum

It only stop mobs that have 15 or less mov speed, as they would have 0 mov speed.
If the skill used to stop any mob from moving then it was a bug.

Afaik the movement speed reduction was larger (if I remember correctly it was either -35 or -45 movement speed at level 15), but it was “adjusted” (i.e.nerfed) with a more recent patch to give only 1 movement speed reduction per skilllevel.

Thta’s because it used to stop monsters and players if you were able to reduce their total movement speed to 0(not worth to nerf the amount,though, as this wasn’t that gamebreaking in most instances, only in TBL and ET you were able to have a decent advantage).

Anyway, it was not a bug but another “silent” ninja patch we recieved at iTOS some weeks ago(since we usually don’t have well-made patch notes unless there’s a larger & compiled update incoming).

1 Like