Tree of Savior Forum

Stats preference for zealot

Bummer!
20charrrrrrrrrrrr

Iā€™ll wait for the day IMC decides to balance, nerf or cap Blind Faithā€™s SP scaling/damage and take a look again if people still pick SPR or take a different class.

SPR yields the highest DPS overall, but CON gives hp which makes it better for reasons not related to DPS. You can get the necessary DEX from gear and nobody needs STR.

@4lkruzeth I without a doubt will not use a full SPR if they completely nerf blind faith to the ground. I would still play zealot though. I love the passive attack skills it offers.

@thepurpleknightmare What is your reason for saying no one needs STR? I think a little bit of it is needed for some accuracy

I do think some is good sure, but the amount that you should have is easily gained unintentionally, Like if youā€™re using Solmiki Jewelry, you have enough STR. I just disagree with the idea of investing in it.

Iā€™ll argue full DEX with Monk Zealot yields the highest DPS assuming one intends to main and invest in it, itā€™s quite easy to outdo Blind Faithā€™s Property damage once you have invested gear, but then again not everyone has kToS ping to use Monk nor the funds to run Monk Zealot, to which its very fragile without investment. Even with the less damage it outputs, SPR Zealots are stable and are versatile to make up for it, and requires little investments to see great damage numbers.

1 Like

Well since R10 i have realy fps problems so im thinking of getting a substitute for monk.
IĀ“m C1>Kriv3>MonkC2>Pd1(PvP)>Zealot C3 now.
I would chose Paladin now for demolition but any other ideas?

Maybe something that keeps me longer alive?
On the New Ch-mode maps its getting hard to survive on stage 5-7 without another Cleric babysitter for my Zealot ^^
Even with 200+ Con.

In my opinion DEX monk makes the most sense, theoretically. High speed double punch would be insane, but too bad my ping is extremely bad (more than 0.5 iirc), causing double punch to be very slow even at full DEX. This means the only value I see in DEX is critical damage, but I would have to have high investment in critical rate to begin with. Furthermore, STR also increases overall damage, not to mention it also provides accuracy (and carrying weight?)

So in the end, DEX zealot is my least favorite, even if I have monk3 in the build.

There are too many drawbacks/conditions to play DEX Monk Zealot, really. Bad ping, lack of investments, lack of damage mitigation skills, very SP-pot reliant, keyboard spamming, crap heals etc. The moment one becomes a DEX Zealot that player ceases to be a cleric (kinda).

The trick is to use full combo then golden bell shield + melstis. Youā€™ll survive long enough and invulnerable to every damage for 10seconds, you cannot move but can still do damage in the meanwhile.

Iā€™m main zealot 3, with monk 3 and iā€™m Full dex. For me dex is the better stat for zealot, I can crit 700k+ with my aura & 120k+ with double punch.

My weapon is velcoffer mace+21, t10, 3x lvl 9 red gem with masinios mace ichor, my off hand is a dagger (3x 8 green gems). All my equip give crit. I have around 800+ critical rate.

I think with velcofer set leather I can reach the max dmg with my aura.