Tree of Savior Forum

Stats / Leveling / Reset Potion

If i want to level easier / faster , what would you suggest in terms of stats distribution considering i have a Stats reset potion ?

Should i go Full SPR and some CON ?

If yes to previous: Which level would be wise to switch back to Full INT and around 40ish CON ?

Need your opinion on that, Thanks

( Going WizC3 / ElemC3 / Warlock ) PVE

Depends on what you want. If you gonna focus on PvE, anything is good. But if you gonna PvP later, pick what you want.

Glass Cannon -> Go full INT (Bad choice imo)
Skill Spam -> Spr1:Con1 (Low burst, good sustain)
Balance -> Int1:Spr1:Con1 (not a fan of this, but not bad imo)
Meta -> Int2:Spr1:Con1 upto lvl160, then go Int2:Con1

But what I will put on my build is Int3:Con2:Spr1. Yes, I have Wiz3Ele3War1 too and that is my stat plan until Rank10. Decent Magic damage, Good survivability, Decent SP pool and regen.

Anything what I said above are only my opinion though. :tea:

Yea im gonna PVE only and Thanks for the input

So it doesnt really matter if i go full Spirit / int to level faster (less down time with mana) thats what i did on my Archer in the beta, went only to lvl 70 though.

Instead i should just follow what you mentioned and i should be good ?

With the current stat design, i think the best option is high int anyway, due to rank multipliers/bonuses. So i would go 4:1 con/int, cause later on u will need hp. For SP u can just spam alchemist potions anyway, not a big deal to be honest.

All I did was give you a little idea how to play with stats. You don’t really need to follow them.

imo, going full Spirit/Int to level faster is not bad but I prefer using 3 stats than 2. You need a little survivability on PvE as you are going Elem. Those bosses on mid-late game hurts a lot. Though if I were you, I’ll go with the Meta one. 40Spr at lvl160 is pretty good and can get you anywhere until 250. You have good survivability and Decent damage. Specially, you are going Wiz3. Going Wiz3 is HELL. You need good damage and def/hp to lure good amount of mobs and kill them fast.

Though yes, you can go Spr1:Int1 until you finish Wiz2 then add Con starting with Wiz3. not really a bad idea though you need to get ready at those range mobs and bosses.

The fastest way to get up is ditching Con completely. Not needed for <180.
Level up Spr first to spam skills and switch to int at rank 3.

Then about 180 levels in you reach those nasty archer maps. By now you already know what you want -> eat the stat reset potion and you are good.

Thank for the info guys, taking notes