Tree of Savior Forum

Stats and SP Management

Back in the CBT I found Wizard damage either weak or constantly running out of SP unless you went full SPR.

How’s wizard now and what stats would you recommend for a wizard/linker?

well not much has changed, some skills got buff in dmg and lower sp usage wish is great…

I will go 1 CON 3 INT with leveling and use the stats from stat-ues on SPR

At early levels you’ll need to chug down SP potions like your life depends on it, cause it does.

At higher levels things can better depending on your build but you’ll still need a constant stash of SP pots.

A really good trick is to avoid skill overlevel.

Some of the early skills have bad damage scaling and increasing it’s levels just makes them waste more sp with no significant damage increase whatsoever.

Always carry lots of SP potions, at least 10 bonfires and only use potions while in combat. When out of combat, set up a bonfire and go into rest mode.

I played on both CBTs as a Psychokino, stats 2 Int:1 Spr and had no problems at all managing my sp.

I heard Psychokino’s Psychic Pressure consumes less sp now, if that’s true, it’s gonna be easier for me to manage my sp from now on.

I would go full CON for support wizards, and 1:1 CON/INT for the rest. CON is really that good. Alchemist potions take care of any sp issues you have. Money is easy to come by so maybe you’ll struggle a little when you first start out, but you’ll be fine in the long run.

Then again I heard SPR increases CC resistance which might be relevant for PvP if you don’t have a plague doctor in your party.