Tree of Savior Forum

Stats allocation for wizard?

Hiii everyone!
I’m planning to do a Wiz3 > Ele 3 > Warlock > ( Maybe Warlock 2 there).
I’ll do mainly PvE I think, but also some PvP (rarely).
So I’d like to go 3 INT : 1 CON, is it good??

15-20k HP is good for PvP, imo.

3:1 is little too much INT, if you go with 2:1 you should have around 120 CON and 400+ INT by 280, which is little better i think

Well, but I’ll do mostly PvE I don’t know if it’s so good to go 2:1.
Also I don’t really care too much about PvP xD.

for PvE 3:1 is better than 2:1, that’s too much CON for PvE focused elememe imo, some people even go for 4:1, but I’d say you need to be a good player and have good gears for that.

I’ll go 3 INT : 1 CON then, it seems more balanced this way.
Also I think 4:1 it’s too squishy, or am I wrong?

Do not listen to this

so what ideal hp range do you prefer?

What good arguments you bringing!

right now im at 30 con and 286 int invested so a total of 39 con and 603 int at 8532 HP .

with lv50 plate mastery , virtov plate robe ( 2 6* red gems ) , virtov plate gloves and wind runner ( 3 5* yellow gems ) I have a total of 13476 HP . Can do all end game content like ET fine . TBH if you have money you can go full int . Just use gems and accessories to boost up your HP .

So you are a pve person. Simple. Go pure int then max armor attributes then wear 3 pcs armor then a pc cloth gloves. After that you also need 3 accesories with hp and magic attack or hp and magic amplification. (You will have around 11-13k hp at 280) It will be good if you have all 3 stats though. This works perfect in pure pve. The problem is if you want to pvp then you most likely will be 1 hit though.

2 Likes

@zweig069 has a pretty good point if your a pure pve you go full int but if you want to be decent in pvp 15k to 20k hp is a must that is 50 to 100 con or maybe 150 con to be decent at all…

Thanks for your help guys :slight_smile:
Btw since this will be my first wizard character I want to experience both PvE and PvP, so I should be fine with 3 INT: 1 CON (also many people say that this is the common stats distribution for a wizard).
I’ve tried on the Stat Calculator on the tosbase forum and at level 280 I should reach around 90-100 CON and 470-480 INT ( just counting the base stats without gear and stuff) which seems good to do both PvE and PvP.
Also going full INT seems far more expensive than going INT and CON xD.

Not really. All you need to focus on pure int is 3 pcs hp gear accesory (hp+ matk if you are rich). Its far cheaper than full con animus build.

Pure int- hardcore pve but almost 1 shot in pvp

pure con+ animus- hardcore tbl but cant compete that much in world bossing or pve vs int types

good luck :smiley:

2 Likes

Okii, thanks :slight_smile:
Anyway at this point going 3 INT : 1 CON seems a balanced path between PvP and PvE, I mean you won’t be the best on one or another but you can be fine on both.
At least it seems so.

I never really understand why people will choose high hp headpieces over investing some con instead. The max HP you can get is like 800, which is like 8 con. However with just a 32 elemental attack roll you already have a ~15 invested int equivalent.
The only reason to go full int really is to also go full offensive (no hp) headgear.