Tree of Savior Forum

Stat Reset - Going full int or not

I need some advice. I have 80 points invested in CON and I’m not sure if full int will be worth it. Any elelock2 here on full int? How’s the experience? lol

80 points in CON wont make a large difference in your damage.

If you play PVP then go CON to against full DEX players.

Oh wait… you cannot win when you pvp against hook64 players so never mind.

It’s been acepted that full INT is probably the way to go, because of new gems and hats, get x4 6* red gems and some matk+hp hats with plate set (virtov) and you shouldn’t need any con.

Those points won’t make a huge difference though, if you need the pot for another character you could just stay with those 80 cons and focus more on your weapon.

1 Like

I’m honestly in the same predicament. I’m a Wiz3-Cryo1-Kino3 with around 180 CON, rest INT, and thinking twice if I should switch to full CON because of my Animus. I mostly do PvE tho, and have not stepped into PvP that often, but AFAIK CON is still the viable stat for PvP compared to INT (CMIIW). I would be having higher survivability with an all-CON build, but I fear that my damage will drop down without INT.

NO, never go full con for pve just because of animus. Damage will be lackluster without int.

PVE = full int

PVP = some con or almost full con.

I’ve always wondering this. When u said full INT does that mean invest all ur points to int OR invest little points on con (like 30 or something) and the rest to int?

I cant imagine how can u survive with little HP. Like people said u can get hp boost from equips, but how big is the boost?

0 con. All you need is enough HP to tank 2 hits as a DPS wizard and you are fine.

1 Like

up to 2k per head gear
10CON from didel tower shield, some rod or staff also +CON or HP too
Redgem 6* +1080HP
rhevisan bracelet +12 CON(also315 bracelet too)
plate attribute
so you can get almost 10kHP just from equipments.

I see. Thanks. Though i’m still doubtful if i can manage to grab all those equips. Do they cost a lot? Also what armor do i have to use and must all 4 be plate armor?

IMO armor attribute won’t make much different when we reach higer level, but most plate piece usually give you +HP eg. virtov top and legging give you about 1kHP per piece, I think 3plate is fine.

with current headgear there aren’t many good one left on market, maybe you’l need to buy enhance scroll and try your luck or wait.
I’m glad I keep some unuse headgear