Tree of Savior Forum

Stat Repair? and clearer stat allocation

i want to be a full CON tank but i think i accidentally put a point in STR but i cant tell because i swear that it was 8 this morning and now its 9 at level 50
rank 3

if i did screw it up i really don’t want to have to remake my entire character
(nor would i want to spend alot of money that i could use on a costume :D)
for a SINGLE stat point (what if i accidentally did this at level 200?)

so i suggest they make the stats that you put in beside your base stat in brackets

so if my base str is 8 it would say 8 (0) but if i put 30 points into str it would be 38(30) this way i am sure that i screwed up , as right now im still not really sure

regardless of FULL stat resets or not
there should at least be an item called ‘‘stat repair’’ that allows you to change 1 point at a time and maybe you can only get it once a month or something to prevent abuse

(that way it would take years to retrain a full str person into a full con person via stat repairs)

both of these would be very beneficial to the hardcore perfect build people who can have some comfort that they can make mistakes

(also the same could be applied to skills)

A single point in another stats is reason for reroll the char?

Check if the gear don’t have STR on it, some classes receive bonus from circles if i am not mistaken (someone confirm this please).

You can be sure that they will, eventually, add a stats reset potion, it is implemented in the game, but not for sale, it came on the Founders Pack i still have mine on my Sorc.

yes (’’’)(=^’-’^=)(’’’)

you prolly just changed to a higher rank.
the more ranks you have, the more str will scale up.
theres a bonus (str and int) that you will get once you changed your class ranks up…

thats prolly what happened there

see that is possible but i am not sure because its very unclear if i put points in it or not lol

regardless of if i screwed up or not i still highly recomend these 2 ideas because someone somewhere has put 1 point in the wrong thing