Tree of Savior Forum

Stat per LvL for your builds

Hello

I didn’t find any thread with people talking about which stat points to lvl up so I’m opening this in the hope of having people post the stat they deem necessary for each build.

I start by asking which stats to lvl up for my PvP build (I’m not sure its viable but I don’t like all the other classes mechanics)
Wizard > Cryomancer > C3 Psychokino > Linker > Warlock

I played in CBT and found out that the main stats are INT and SPR, but have no idea on how to attribute them, but it seems weird because psychokino SP consumption is mainly based on % instead of points. And I figured I’d probably need some CON aswell to sustain in pvp.

So can anyone help me with this ?

I’m personally going for Wiz>Cry>Psy3>Chrono2 with a 5:1 INT CON build. I might spam CON if I get low HP later on.

I am doing wiz3-ele3-warlock and doing 4 int and 1 con.

My Build…
Wizard > Wizard C3 > Cyromancer > Cyromancer C3 > Runemaster.

Status: INT mostly, and partially SPR and CON. So it’s like, 4 INT, 1 CON, 1 SPR.

CLASS BUILD:

I choose this Class build because my main objective is to obtain the skills of Wizard C3 (Surespell, and Quickcast), Cyromancer C3 skills, and the Runemaster’s skill (Rune of Ice, which is totally awesome for Ice-Based Wizard build).

Since Cyromancer are not that high-damage based wizard like the Pyromancer, he has more AOE spell damages than the Pyromancer skills, also has Freeze chances to monsters (or enemies for PVP). These are useful for more manuevers both in PVE and PVP. He needs Surespell for uninterruption in casting spells, Quickcast for speed casting of spells, and Rune of Ice for Amplify damage for Ice Attribute Spells.

STATUS BUILD:

INT is mainly used for additional damage status. Although being an Ice-Based Wizard build is not a high-damage-build like Pyromancer, every wizard needs INT for additional magic damage for the skills to be effective.

SPR for SP Points and SP Recovery per second since he will be using more skills than the rest especially for Wizard C3, Cyromancer C3, and Runemaster skills.

CON for HP and HP Recovery per second. We need CON for this just like everybody else for maneuver and survival purposes whether PVE or PVP.

I was having a hard time gaining this build since beta, but it was greatly worth it. I totally recommend this build of mine for Ice-based Wizard manias :slight_smile:

Don’t you think that going
Wiz>Cryo>WizC2>Element>ElementC2>Runecaster>WizC3
Would have been better ? Since you can really profit from the combos with runecaster+elementalist. and I think cryo CC is enough with first rank.
(Did you know that runecaster class passive is having chances of getting QuickCast on his spells ?)

I also think that going INT 5 SPR 2 CON 1 is a better choice.
But again, this is just a suggestion since I havent actually tried your build.

Your build is great @Fuuji :slight_smile:

a sick CC based-damage skills…

Well, that was my 1st build since I was in beta and it was proven difficult to deal with but it went great in the end… but that doesn’t mean my build is perfect for Ice-based wizards. Since there are changes and updates, I have to make another build for Ice-based Wizard build. I was just sharing this build because it worked for me last time.