Tree of Savior Forum

Stat distribution

So I’m worried about stat distribution for archers. I’ve heard a whole mix of things from “dex is the best stat”, to “build mainly str” and of course “add/dont add con”.

How the hell do I build an archer!? :confounded:
I know it depends on certain class choices as well (for example, wugushis need more str), but whats the stock standard stat distribution for archers in general? 2:1 str? Pure Dex? 1:1 Str/Dex with 50 Con? I have no idea…

30-70 CON, 50-100 Dex (current cap) & 100-150 Dex (for next cap), Rest STR. Absolutely no INT and SPR.
Supplement crit rate through equips and green gems - you may get a lot less dex if you are able to supplement.

Edit: fixed dex

1 Like

You definetly need a little con unles you are into ultra paper knife / Glass cannon builds.

As for Dex VS Str stats. It eventually end up to how much you are going to fund it and sacrifice for the stats.

If you are looking into max min build on single target defintely you will need str > dex. aside the 30-70 con for your decision/how much hp do you need to your play style survive 1 hit extra etc. etc.

If you are having high dex low strength it will end up as you getting tons of Physical damage to make up the scaling str you lose out adding dex.

Where as if you have strength low dex , you will need Green Gems/ Crit equips to make up for the lost of your crit rates.

either way both are expensive.

1 Like

no standard for dex:str it depend on the nature of the dmg skills in the build and from equipment
1single strong hit better of with high dex, multiple low dmg hit favor str

also there’re other bonus from stat too like dodge and accuracy from dex, block penetration and weight carry from str.

Lately higher class have higher dmg skill so dex seem better for dmg, but gain over crit rate doesn’t increase more dps, so the current trend is have a target crit chance in your mind and calculate how much crit rate you need, how much you gain from gears.

something like this if you plan a high dex build

1 Like

Depending on what class you are going for. Some class benefit more from high str others favor high dex. Also factor your gears/gems etc. If you are using sissel = add more str / gladiator = add more dex.

31 cons
Maybe 50-120 STR
140-170 DEX

My current crit rate with Swift Step is around 650.

Full Dex isn’t that good. You need to find that sweet spot for crit dmg / crit chance.

1 Like