Tree of Savior Forum

Stat distribution Cryo C3 Chono C3

So this seems to be a really popular build for chrono, but the question is since the last 3 ranks u dont get a single offensive spell, is it worth invest in Int or should the build be like 90% con and some spr?

You get the right idea.

If you are going for full support, going for full CON is advisable. Give up on dealing any form of damage, though.

If you want to be able to try and solo maps with this build, go for INT and then CON, like 2:1. Then you can use Ice Pike and other cryo skills to try and level alone.

Full CON. No SPR. Just buy condensed potions off the market.

Get an Arde Dagger and Sacrament/Blessing from Pardoners and you can just auto â– â– â– â–  to death.

You can get INT early on, but have a reset scroll handy or tough it out. Maybe if you want to scale the critical resistance debuff on Slow but I don’t think its worth it.

Ice Pike does fair damage without having a single point in INT anyway. Think I hit like 1.5k x 3 on bosses. I haven’t had issues up to 177 without any INT. Practically solo’ed my way to that level.

1 Like

That’s very interesting actually. I was starting to level my cryo c3 > chrono c3, but fearing that leveing would be a nightmare, I put points into INT at the start. Being able to solo until 177 sounds very good to me, although very costly.

Are you going to focus mainly on PvP?

It was fairly slow until I got my Arde Dagger (at lvl115) point at which I could just auto stuff and kill them in < 4 attacks. When there were big packs, I would use Frost Pillar + Stop + Snow Rolling.

I never really spent much money honestly. Just refresh Sacrament every hour and you’re good. What I did was leave a single quest in Fediman unfinished which lets me port there any time for free - so at worst, you’ll use 3k/hr.

Your high HP pool means you can be on the go almost all the time with very little consequence.

I built this character for GVG/PVP/Earth Tower.

If this isn’t your first character, getting the Arde Dagger at 75 is such a huge boost to leveling since you no longer have to rely on your slow auto-attacks. It becomes better when you get Quicken Lv.5 and c6 will be the big milestone where you’re not quite useless anymore.

Grinding at Dina Bee Farm (160+) is super easy with cryo3 by the way. Frost Pillar comes off cooldown right before the next pack of bees spawn so you just stand in place and Pillar every minute and everything gets vacuumed to your party.

1 Like

Full con
Alternatively you can get 125 spr for the status resist, since its not like you really need the points elsewhere. dispellers and pds though make this only a nice thing to have, and certainly not required.

Also remember all that con gives you great block, so a shield is advisable. Of course arde is going to help you level, but maybe try to get the level 120 shield from the 115 dungeon that adds ~100 damage to attacks. Its only a little worse than arde and gives you the benifits of having a shield as well. That shield along with some hats that give magic attack

It is a little hard to justify going Int… When it means so little end game currently… When you’re wearing big gear. And as your equipment improves your Int contributes less and less % of your damage. Till it’s something piddly like 15%. And then it comes down to do you want full Con and have several times the HP… or do you want 15% damage at the cost of being glass.

The only part I worry about… Is post level 280 content. If Int keeps get 10% bonus every rank… And if there is another break point past 500 Int where you get even more bonus Int… You know Ints going to start becoming a big part of your damage again… And then it could matter if you’re stacked int or not.

But with the current end game… and the current stat numbers… It makes little sense not to go full con for Wizards. At least with the way stats on items does not trigger bonus Int like base stats do… And with so much of your damage coming off weapons and just your character level… It’s just doesn’t pack as much punch for what you give up.

Int is worth it for damage builds, with the exception of linker necronukers maybe, but anyone that focuses on multihit abilities is going to benifit from int, but this is a full support build so its not even really something that he has to worry about. It would be a bad idea to not just go full con (or maybe con and spr) for a pure support build.

I would make the tankiest wizard i possibly could if i were going cryo chrono. It would be fun, as long as you can handle how incredibly long soloing stuff would take.

I wouldnt compromise on this build though, its the apex support wizard build, it has no offensive, trying to work some in at the expense of the vision will still result in an unpleasant play experience, but also not have the moral reinforcement on your battered will that being able to tell yourself that you are a true pure support setup can give you.