Tree of Savior Forum

Stat allocation for PvE Ele

I was quite sure about my build not long ago, untill i discovered that mages dmg are primary from base dmg of spell and not from int itself. Im going to use Mirarara’s Quick Cast Glass Cannon Build and i was planning to go 40CON and then Full INT. However i heard that in late game dungeons and bosses that may be way to fragile (even in parties) - and full CON is much better for long PvE runners. Im going mainly solo, though i’ll want to party from time to time. So whats your opinion on that matter.

Bumping the thread. Anyone??

Invest in SPR. Elem skills are using SP. I’m 157 Wiz 3 > Elem 2, about 150 int and spr and no problems so far. The output damage of nearly every skill is pretty good, I rarely run out of SP. But, at 30 CON, my char is not made of glass.
Nope.
It’s made of sugar, and every raindrop is killing me. ( I’m PVE solo without tank )
If I had to restat, it would be something like 80~100 CON, 80~100 SPR and then full INT. Survival > Raw magic damage. The base dom on Elem skills is insane, so you don’t really need 300 INT.

Naah - in all mmorpg that i played as mage i never invested in mana and was happy about it - pots are enough - and since most builds involve either con or int in tos i see that in this game there are no real problems with it either. 160 lvl is mid game, but i wonder how your build would go in Earth Tower.