Tree of Savior Forum

Start selling Tokens guys

I don’t know how many tokens do the other servers have in their market stockage, but Fedimian has had 0 tokens for some days now.

It’s your time to make a good amount and fast money lol

1 Like

i’m not criticizing you for making this post.
but you could maybe Improve the way you Want to make that sound like an incentive o_ou

In Fact, it would probably had sound more like an incentive if you had just eliminated the comment between Comas.

You are right though, i also noticed that Klaipeda server hasn’t sold any Tokens for around 5 days now.

the weirdest thing is that it’s summer, now’s the time when tokens should Sell more. now’s when the server should be Most Active in the year, yet i haven’t seen such movement.

[though, who the hell wants to buy tokens for 2.7 million or 3 million silver…klaipeda currency]
ah, nice ! i think i get what’s going on : D

1 Like

The most populated server is also with no Token in the market. Only saw a Token 2 days ago in Silute for 4kk. People are buying the letitia cube and not givin much attention to Token haha

1 Like

I don’t know how it sounds, but reality is that there isn’t any token there and population is still divided by p2w users and f2p ones. As a f2p one I’d like to keep using token

Actually as long as p2w users sells tokens we are all having benefits, isn’t it?

1 Like

There is no benefit in buying a token with real money to sell in the market. If you do a quick research in google, you can find many ways to gain more silver buying from them (although its wrong) than selling it in the market, so why? Also the cubes give items that you can earn more money…

Also, the price of tokens are so cheap to buy, and you can support the game doing that. OK, I know, many people would say that it doesn’t worth support ToS, because IMC doesn’t care about the users, but, it’s easier and cheap than waiting someone to sell in the market again… anyway, just my opinion.

Good luck, peace!

3 Likes

be the change you want to see in the world…

to see tokens, you must put token…

but if you want it, I can put one for 900m silver :smiley:

3 Likes

Token prices are way too low to be worth selling. It seems whales have finally wised up.

1 Like

Simple, people are spending on Letitia cubes than the tokens.

Yeah saw someone trying to buy a token for 2million. Its like what 7-9 USD for a token, good luck. People trying to sell TP items for silver aren’t going to sell it to you if they can just RMT 5x what you are willing to pay.

S> Token 15kk /w RiO-Iceberg

Lol, i remember the time when there was tons of tokens on market starting from around 500k silver :smiley:

1 Like

there’s not a single token in fedimian market right now (8 am EDT), wow

1 Like