Tree of Savior Forum

Standard Bulds on Wizards for begginers

Hi!, after time reading the wizard forum. I would like to share for begginers that i think are the Standard DMG builds on wizards. Help me pls with the support ones cause i dont know so much about it and i dont want to put bad information :).

STANDARD WIZDPS
Wiz3-Ele3-WL

Extra info: A really explained Wiz3/Ele3/War1 guide

STANDARD PVPWIZ
Wiz-Cryo3-Psy3 (can swap WL r7 for pys3 or cryo3)

NECROMANCER PATH
Wiz3-Linker-Sorc-Necro2 (focusing on Necro probably can have varations)

SORCERER PATH
Wiz3-Linker-Sorc2-WL

Extra infro: moises_andre12 build.

SORCERER MORE PVP
Wiz-Cryo3-Sorc2-WL

SUPPORT(help me with that)
Wiz-Cryo3-Chrono3 ???

Any opinion is accepted to reedit this thread and help begginers to choose an optimal build.
I already know that probably exists more optimals builds, just post it and help.
^^ I love this community.

1 Like

Should be noted to beginning players the 2 bottom builds are technically “future builds.” Because quick cast has very little synergy with sorcerer and necro (aside from flesh cannon which is excellent with QC + links) they won’t perform nearly as well as other builds dps-wise until higher rank classes open up.

Agree and no one knows if can change it more, and the actually builds get nerfeds buffeds… but when i was newbie i want to check builds that can be nice now and greaters in a future,

Anything Cyro3 feels the safest for beginners. Ele is too late a bloomer and Sorc cards are annoying to deal with plus the pet AI sucks.

My vote is the 2nd build.

there’s also wiz>pyro2>linker>sorc2>wl
wiz>pyro3>sorc3 some even said this is better than warlock build.