• i had the problem during dun140…
  • forgot about the time occur…
  • it happen twice on my character…
  • no companion equip…
  • whole dungeon run…
  • didnt notice on skill use…but each 2 step consume 1 stamina
  • no test on outside dungeon
1 Like

The bug seems random as sometimes it happens and some other times it doesn’t (it didn’t happen on all my runs).
I got it in 290 dungeon, I haven’t tried the other instances yet. It didn’t happen outside of instances.
I ride no companion, I own no companion.
It starts the moment you enter a dungeon and lasts the whole run.
If you enter and you don’t have the bug, you will be safe during the whole run.
The loss of stamina isn’t related to the skills. We lose stamina as we walk. Normally we lose stamina every few seconds when walking, here we lose like 1 stamina per second when walking (please refer to the videos posted earlier by huluhuluhili)
(I was playing on my Cleric, she has no stamina-related skills, no pet, she simply lost stamina as she walked)

1 Like

I also suffered it in Earth Tower without riding/bring any pet.
One thing can be confirmed that only appeared in dungeon area.

The bug i got in:
Dun 290. Whole run in the dungeon until exit.
Earth Tower 20-25/F. Whole run in 20-25/F until exit. (Whole team suffered)

Thank you everyone for the information!

If someone else happens to encounter this bug again, could he/she check the channel instance number?
As far as Fedimian goes, it seems to happen only if the channel instance is over a certain number. Specifically, i’ve seen it happen only if the instance was over ch200. Dunno what could the cause be, though.

that is not true 200 dungeon about 2 hours ago while i was in channel 1

I’m referring to the channel instance of the dungeon itself, not the channel you were in before entering.
You can check that one by looking at the party window when you’re inside a dungeon.

1 Like

it happens too in mercenaries and dungeon (any), in my case in merce’s seven valley with a friend who keep running (barbarian) me as Feather and in dungeon 50 with a mounted class (cata templar) when I run with trot (cata skill)
hope it can be help to solve this issue

It happens in any instance (mission, saalus, dungeon, uphill), with or without a pet. Stamina goes down extremely fast. Quite annoying when you play a monk or a shinobi, or when you want to walk from point A to point B. :\

Also, instances with the stamina bug sometimes crash before completion.

I’m on Orsha as well. Is this an Orsha-specific bug?

its happening inside dungeons, every step burns through stamina,
empty in a few seconds. forced to use red ox

tried the pet solution, doesn’t work.
even walking without a pet has the same outrageous stamina depletion

telsai server
first started to see it during
the dungeon reset today

couldn’t agree more. I hate this bug :frowning:

I’m on Telsiai, anyway. maybe the bug happens on all server

I play in varena server and also have same problem. I doing saven valley mission without a pet.

Might as well add in that said channels often crash, wasting runs.

All my 290 runs crashed, along with an ET run.

Said instances lag horribly for everyone, before crashing randomly at the start, midway, doesn’t matter, still a wasted run.

IMC at its finest, fixing one thing and breaking 10 other ones irrelevant to the fix.

2 Likes

It’s happening to me right now too.

Fix this please, it happened to me 2 out of 3 times in crystal mines mission.

"3. BUG FIXES
Rocksodon Image in Companion Trader UI

• Added the correct Rocksodon image to the Pet Food tab of the Companion Trader UI."

Fix stamina bug too, pls.

Happened just right now in 190 dg when channel was 111. Thanks god that i only went there for boss rush.

Happened to me yesterday at Royal Mausoleum Mission.

We are checking into this! :thinking:

1 Like