Tree of Savior Forum

Staff Re:Build Challenge

Following our previous Staff Mission on the forums, we have a new mission for you to keep busy with until the arrival of the much anticipated Re:Build update.

Presenting to you, the Staff Re:Build Challenge!

We have prepared this event in the hopes of giving you a point of comparison with which you can somewhat experience how the game will be changed with the Re:Build update.

We will be accepting entries made between today(December 14, 2018) until December 23, 2018 and rewards will be issued during the scheduled maintenance on December 26, 2018.

Here are instructions for entry:

• Use a Rank Reset Voucher(if you don’t have one, check out our current Reset Bonanza event) to recreate one of the following builds introduced in our recently uploaded Re:Build Class Overview videos.

• The following is a list of builds that can be recreated in the current version of the game.

Swordsman Tree

#8. Swordsman - Cataphract - Dragoon - Lancer
#12. Swordsman - Highlander - Barbarian - Nak Muay
#14. Swordsman - Barbarian - Fencer - Matador

Archer Tree

#3. Archer - Ranger - Fletcher - Mergen
#11. Archer - Sapper - Fletcher - Mergen
#15. Archer - Ranger - Sapper - Musketeer
#17. Archer - Ranger - Hunter - Fletcher

Wizard Tree

#4. Wizard - Cryomancer - Elementalist - Rune Caster

Cleric Tree

#9. Cleric - Dievdirbys - Druid - Miko

• Record a video your character successfully completing the Challenge Mode in Sausys Room 9, Stage 5 on SOLO and provide a link to the video as a reply in the thread along with your server and team name.

• We will draw a winner out of the most impressive runs for each of the suggested builds(a total of 9 winners).

• Lucky winners will receive: Goddess’ Blessed Cube x10 + 1 and Artisan Magnifier x3

Important:

i) You can only enter once per team(ie. you can’t submit videos for build both builds #8 and #3)

ii) The final build must include only the classes listed in the provided example build but it does not matter in what order and what circle level the classes are as long as they are all there.

ii) You must provide a proof of your current build either at the start/end of the provided video or as a separate screenshot in the reply.

iii) There are no restrictions on equipment that you can use for the challenge.

1 Like

is my current male swordy build :blush:

Those numbers in front of the builds… Senor Bob, is that a sneak peek at the ktos build ranking?

By the way I might enter this as a last hurrah to my archer days.

wow, Clerics get the most restrictive challenge ever, thx a lot xD

ii) The final build must include all the classes as listed per build but it does not matter in what order and what circle level the classes are as long as they are all there.

so its ok if i sip in some appraiser and stuff? or only restricted to that Archer - Ranger - Sapper - Musketeer if i wanna do that build?

Haha, naw they’re just the numbers attached to the Youtube build overview videos.
I just left them there for convenience’s sake so users can easily refer to each build by number

@Umineko yeah but all clerics who want to enter the challenge will be using the same build and if other ppl don’t feel like joining because of that, there’s more chance for you to win :wink:

@nxscythelynz no. sorry if I didn’t make it clear enough. You must use only the classes that are included in the example builds :cry:

1 Like

I’ve edited the op to make the instructions a little more comprehensible

2 Likes

never once they wrote SOLO

But why is Plague Doctor>Kabbalist>Paladin not eligible?
You can at least do Cleric3>Paladin3>Kabbalist 2>PD2,
as Tree of Sephiroth and Gevura aren’t even featured in the video (only Methadone, and that skill doesn’t matter).

1 Like

@STAFF_Bob Do we post them as a reply to this thread, or make a new one?

Reply to this thread.

1 more thing i wanna ask, i assume this is allowed in party, but my party class build are not restricted to the listed above yea?

that will make it less impressive

This the type of pop up events this game needs. The art contests are great but I like when the GMs interact with the community. They aren’t all just robots, their robots with a heart lol.

:satisfaction:

Server: Telsiai
Team Name: nxLynz
build in the end of video

2 Likes

Guys, I’m really sorry again :stuck_out_tongue: forgot to mention that it’s a solo challenge!

1 Like

This build only can reach rank 8 , then pick nothing on rank 9 and rank 10??
** EDIT ** forget swordman have 3 circle.

1 Like

Yeah I got really confused myself too when trying to figure out which of the Re:Build builds can be recreated with the current game… My job was made easier thanks to TOS.GURU and @rjgtav1 :smiley:

3 Likes

Server:Sillute
Team Name : Wolf-Gang
Build In video

@STAFF_Bob Should we record just stage 5 or does it need to be stages 1-5? I recorded just stage5 (currently uploading), and I dont want to do it all over again… My upload speed is too slow