Tree of Savior Forum

@Staff_Max, Un-ban me

First, thanks for the ban.

Second, Really? We can’t use our Razor Naga to macro now?

I honestly can’t tell you the last time I was banned from any game for using macro’s on my Naga. Oh wait, never.

Third, and this is my favorite. Momohime, the chaplain bot who has farmed 87MM silver, who RMT’s to undercut your business. This person who botting right next to me. Yet you didn’t even care.

Priorities I guess. Better start banning players using macros rather than banning botters RMT’ing to undercut your business.

Here I’ll break this down.

My macro is simple. I run to 4 different points over the course of 2mins. If someone wanted to mess with my farm, they could. A simple icewall would mess my pathing up and I wouldn’t be getting any kills.

If someone wanted to farm over me, they could. There was a fletcher there killing all the spawns before I would path.

All of these things have happened. Not to mention I can only last about 4 - 4.5 hours before my gear breaks and I die to mobs.

But let’s get to the bigger issue.
There is only a blanket statement against 3rd party programs. This includes all addons. Yet they don’t ban everyone for using addons. They get to pick and choose. Use discretion and logic.

So on one end you have me, a paying customer. I farm silver and then dump it into attributes and enhancing gear. I’m not selling silver. I’m not messing up the economy. I’m only affecting myself.

On the other end you have RMTers. These people develop bots to farm silver so they can sell it. This cuts into the profits of the company.

@Staff_Max was at my location. As well as the botter Momohime. Momohime was farming in front of him, using the extremely obvious chaplain AI.

He chose to ban me. He chose to not ban Momohime, someone who RMTs and has farmed 87MM and counting.

I say this because if you’re going to use discretion in which players you ban, you should be focused on the players who are cutting into your profits. Not the ones who give you money.

I honestly don’t really care that I got banned. I’m more surprised if anything, thinking that they wouldn’t care, as other companies don’t care.

This is to more inform the community to not use macros and that they only care about players using macros. Botters aren’t banned. Even if they bot directly in front of a GM.

1 Like

o.o how did you know you were banned for using razer naga macros did they tell you?

Here you go. Some guy in our guild made a thread to report me.

hmm… pretty much you were using it for botting which is against TOS’s TOS so you’re not banned from using the macro alone, you’re banned for using it in a way which is considered as botting because you were afk at some point and the automated script is doing what is supposed to be you’re job… goodluck getting unbanned, but i doubt they would unban you since you were caught redhanded

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

7 Likes

Once again.

Never banned in any game for macroing on the Naga. Games always have the “can’t use third party services” in their ToS so they can ban botters. Because botters are looking to sell their money to players and undercut the company.

This is the first game I’ve played for being banned for using such low quality macros.

BTW, this entire time, Momohime was botting right in front of Staff_Max. Not banned. 87MM farmed and counting

Other bots wont make you less guilty. Deal with it, you wont be missed.

8 Likes

Don’t use macros?

Don’t use addons?

They’re all 3rd party.

Tell me how enjoyable this game is without addons. I’ll wait.

tbh you got me worried because my friend who’s playing my account atm has razer products and of course razer’s cloud app installed and thought that might get my account banned too lol

So your logic is that since you didn’t get banned for botting in other games, you should not get banned when you bot in this game?

5 Likes

please read and analyze.

3 Likes

Yes?

Since when is using a function of the Razor Naga bannable?

No one would buy the hardware if that was the case.

tldr vers, i got banned for botting but the gm didnt ban the other bot

9 Likes

thanks for hitting the sweet spot

1 Like

you’re confusing the word “your”

No, I got banned for writing a simple macro on my Razor Naga.

In the mean time I still pay IMC money to play this game.

The botter sells his 87MM to players, undercutting the business of IMC.

Do you not see a difference in that?

Can you tell me games where using a macro on a Naga gets you banned?

sorry i know im not that good at english my teacher told me that already thanks for reminding me

go join the avidity club

2 Likes

Just this, in some games (not sure about ToS since i haven’t read their ToS) would render you a ban, just by the fact that they don’t want to deal with hacking cases later on because of account sharing.[quote=“daays, post:13, topic:311546”]
Since when is using a function of the Razor Naga bannable?
[/quote]

In online games it is bannable, go use that in SP/Off-line games.[quote=“IMCisGreedy, post:14, topic:311546, full:true”]
tldr vers, i got banned for botting but the gm didnt ban the other bot
[/quote]

Hit the nail in the head.[quote=“daays, post:17, topic:311546”]
No, I got banned for writing a simple MACRO
[/quote]

I took the liberty to point that word out. I don’t understand what part of the MACRO word you don’t get and it is not allowed, not only on ToS, but other MMOs also.

1 Like

Wait,

you think you can’t macro in other games?

Most games have in-game functions that allow you to write macros in the first place.