Tree of Savior Forum

STAFF_John appreciation thread

Hiya, we’ve re-sent the reward in question. So it is waiting for you in the mailbox.

Flies Away

10 Likes

I will work on it :smiley:

3 Likes

Is this reward resent for all of us? Thanks

Well, not for all but for those who are having difficulties redeeming them. :slight_smile:

I am one of those who lost my 300 points that time too, im sure you guys have a way to find out who is supposed to get it back right :slight_smile: i sent a few tickets regarding this previously. Im assuming i got it too? At work now cant check hahaha

Your rightful reward has been re-sent to your account.

And by the way, thanks for keeping the streets of Gotham safe.

3 Likes

Wow… You noticed… I am the batman! Goodness can we just have more people like @STAFF_John around. Real interaction. Iv sent countless tickets to imc and i do understand the staff may be busy, but mostly it just makes me feel like my concerns fall on deaf ears. Thanks john.

1 Like

But I must clarify that other stafff members work even harder than I do~
We will always work to satisfy our users and provide them with the best possible gaming experience~

9 Likes

Yea like i said i do understand staff are busy. I do see variations in their ticket replies so i believe they are humans. But it generally lacks a personal touch and feels robotic. I feel that maybe imc shouldnt shy away when there are alot of complaints, bug reports or suggestions. Keeping in touch with fans during both good and bad times will keep us confident with the game. Anyway, im a big fan of the game and will continue to support. so i hope it gets better and better :slight_smile: cheers

1 Like

“If a tree falls in a forest and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound?”

“If a Staff member works really hard but don’t come here to have fun, does it make all smile?_?”

1 Like

fixed!

/20fixedchars!

It’s being 84 years…

Thx John. TAT