Tree of Savior Forum

[STAFF] About differences between Internation and Korean. DON'T DO IT PLEASE!

If possible, DON’T make balance differences between Korean and International servers IMC please!

The Ranger skill Steady Aim, Linker Skills and Cyclone is much better the way there are in Korean, so IMC, dont nerf them in International or others skills/classes.

Make INTER same as KOR if possible!!

Come guys, help me with this topic!

Dont make drastic changes IMC!!

I don’t want KR’s Sadhu nerf.

1 Like

are you saying they should or shouldn’t nerf? cuz t hey just got nerfed in korea and now you say don’t make differences, which means nerf those classes to keep 2 versions identical?

The skills I mention is not nerfed in korean ‘-’

then they should be lol
linker is the staple of any group
no linker = no go
how is that fun?

I don’t know why they hate linkers so much.

IMO rather have the game more balanced. Maybe they’re starting us off this way so they don’t have to implement too many nerfs after we’ve already gotten used to a certain way of playing. If it doesn’t turn out to be balanced they can just rebuff it.

2 Likes

Summon the kraken Staff!!

@STAFF_John @Staff_Julie

Linker? Cyclone?

Oh please. They nerfed SKYLINER of all skills. Come on.

3 Likes

Archers are broken and must be nerfed,linkers is balanced and he is being nerfed, swordmaster are underpowers and they are getting the biggest nerf of all.
Gj balance team
Btw the fotm class chaplain isnt getting a nerf when ever other class yes, interesting

Steady aim needs to be nerfed, at the time every archer build needs it and any build that doesn’t get it will be laughed at and won’t have late game scalling in terms of damage.

And honestly calm down, balance changes need to be made from time to time or the game will become stagnant and everybody will use the same builds, these changes are by no means set in stones or final.

It is possible they are not changing KR first to avoid ruckus from players with those classes, since they dont know if the changes will turn out good or bad.

Thus IMC is probably using the iOBT to test the changes, and if it goes well they will implement on KR as well. If it doesnt go as they expect, we should get the KR versions later.

Steady Aim was too strong, although now it’s too weak.

Reducing the dungeon bonus would be good too, for something like 200~300%.

2 Likes

They reduced the amount of dungeon runs per day you can do, which is a better approach i think than reducing the dungeon bonus. They should just design better zones for good grinding.

1 Like

What are the differences, exactly? Have a link or something that lists them?

1 Like

in korea the daily dungeon limit is 3+2(token, here its now 2+2 (though it was 1+1 a bit ago).
Skyliner is overheat and has a 15 second cooldown
Those are the differences i know about. I think the linker nerf is universal?

Anyway, and this is important, we dont even know how separate these are. If youve ever been along for a game development ride, even a high level tester, you realize there are always many different builds of the game floating around at any given time. These builds are usualy constantly being updated several times a day or more as things are progressing, and sometimes they split off and head off in entirely different directions, with someone testing some new feature on a build that has old stuff that has already been written off. When a real full release comes out, what happens is all these changes are consolidated.

The issue with datamining the current steam patch is they could just be throwing that build on steam to test stuff, its not necessarily what we will be getting when it releases, and that build could just be something as simple as what has the latest translation stuff thrown onto it, and some of the other features could be obsolete, or things they were internally testing.

Im not saying expect it to all be different. Plenty of times you can catch new developments or future plans by looking at what these fast builds have on them, but if something seems really bizarre or out of place, there is a good chance that it was just some internal testing thing left over in that branch of the testing build and might get removed.

1 Like