Tree of Savior Forum

SRs in Episode 12 Content

Im not using the new Limacon ART personally, I have more then enough AoE with spread on limacon, retreat and marching, fanning, and shotgun peacemaker. SR gameplay though wildly differs based on the gear, the only thing I really dont have is a swift ark,aside from that im pretty over geared so my AAs pretty much 1 hit ep12 mobs, so with jus turning on spread I take out a few a shot, let alone using my actual aoe skills.

Id certainly look into picking up Sheriff though if you havent yet, reload passive buff is fantastic and it has several good skills.

Making some progress with the new stuff, the Saint Oasis is going to be a pretty long grind. We have cleared stage 4 and up and not recieved stone fragments but then will get one from a stage 3 so its just random.

Marching Fire does feel pretty strong now, its akward holding the button down but thatll just take a bit to get used to. I need to work on the awakening and enchant still, also need to add two more gems but the new pistol is coming along.

1 Like

Is evasive action bugged? Because when i press the skill, my evasion doesnt increase, actually the numbers still the same.
Oh, btw, is vaivora sword [echo] good for us SR? Idk how it works to be honest xD

With all the new changes I ended up going with the glacia sword and moving off additional damage, with Sheriff it feels pretty good to me. Add damage would still be an option but I imagine at this point youd have to go Rangda, echo, yena red cards, add dmg ichors, awakenings, hairs, etc.

Not sure on evasive action, I only really use it for the debuff immunity during skills, ill glance at mine today in game.

How important is having dex as 4th stat for random ichors? Wouldn’t a leather offset stat be better?

I was in doubt why you use purple and red cards focused on poison and not bleeding? Is poison better than bleeding?

Theres so many options, medium offset, specific red lines for specific content etc, the str/dex/con/crit are my general all purpose pve ones. People like to say dex is trash but they are just repeating what they heard someone else say on reddit or youtube usually.

Its hardly an end all be all guide, its just a conversation about SRs and to mainly point out that they are actually playable in other things then low level cms and baubas caves.

Dont take anything I use as an absolute must outside of the Renovate Trigger, there are multiple ways to play SR and gear it according to the situations. There are also better SR players, Randybk, Moonfireart, etc, the thread is just more of an area to talk about SRs in ep 12 content and share ideas.

If you have something that is working well for you please share it. I also recommend regualrly checking the official Tree of Savior discord > scout subsection, there are several highly skilled SRs active in there from other servers.

is that random ichor?

well, at least you handle this SR-lounge in this dead forum :smiley:
about evasion action, that skill works like minimun evasion chance. Meaning, you have second chance to eva when your eva stats fail.

also, with today patch, many SR variant can be used.
AA additional dmg SR : SR enchanter rangda (like wezzon /nomoreDPK yutuber)
Bossing SR : SR enchanter Linker (like Asaka)
general PVE SR : SR enchanter sheriff
Skiller SR : SR Sheriff (any). this build has more focused skill than limacon itself. can even take dahlia armor (aka channeling set) to boost marching and panning dmg

lets make SR great again

The only person who will call me Asaka, are you nyaa? :eyes:

Notes aside, Hangman's Knot : Mine has been incredibly useful in DS runs. An Ench/Linker build use to really lack in AOE damage, but since Marching Fire literally got a x2 output, i’ve not been having touble dealing with AOE, now especially you can gather mobs with Hangman's Mine.

Did a quick Bernice tonight after I got off work, was able to clear stage 118 which put me 6 stages ahead of Moonfireart for top SR, Billgreen was the next closet SR at stage 108, both those guys have fancy arks though =).

Overall doing good though, just anxious for the Saint Oasis pieces but were having god awful RNG on debris fragments. Weve been clearing alot of stage 4s and the drops are pitiful, I mean alot of silver and shards sure but the stone fragments are really scarce and the market prices are sky high.

Just verified that Saint Oath works just like normal Damage% you get from most of the game. Examples are Smugis, Cards, Potions, Joint Penalty Art, Caracole debuff, etc.

About keeping the buff up, all you ever need in Retreat Shot and Oblique Fire alternating each other and slot in some other skills in-between. Its pretty simple to keep it up but also requires some of your attention to it. I will suggest using Muteki2ex for monitoring or inserting the following into the file.

…\TreeOfSavior\release\buff\buff_separate.xml
<Buff_Separate ClassName="ITEM_BUFF_zemyna_overcharge" Name="세인트 오아스"/>

to make it appear on the separate buff bar.

to use in the build sr: Sr / Echanter / Rangda, what is the best sword in a hand?

Hi Blue, would you be able to share your skill build? Thanks :slight_smile:

I would like to know if the Lightning Hands buff turns the basic attack into a Strike attack?

Sadly, no… Lhand is just another dmg line with strike type atk. Not change your basic atk