Tree of Savior Forum

SR Builds help!

I have gear that was endgame like 2 years ago and it’s by far the strongest my SR ever been, the class needs some investment but it’s nowhere what the top classes need. You pretty much only need a weapon and after that only attribute% matters.

You chose the wrong class order, it should be SR (main class) - Enchanter (support class) - Assassin (auxillary class). SR AoE deals with quick levelling early game, Ench improves main class attack for mid game, and Sin’s Hasisas further improves the damage you deal. If you chose Sin first then no wonder it felt underwhelming.

Yeah, I’ve noticed that and changed the class order. But even so, the atk.speed boost wasn’t overwhelming, don’t know if it’s a ping issue on my part. The critical damage was a little better, but for me nothing to justify picking a class for 1 skill solely (QS3 all over again? No thanks)
I went Corsair to have more active skills and to get jolly roger and brutality.

SR has a full rotation that’s why.

You’re always going Retreat Shot with Limacon and then Caracole+Marching Fire all the time. They even made cooldowns match this last patch.

The class isn’t amazing for bosses but that’s the point, go all in on farming/cm.

Which cards should i use , i’m SR>Linker>Thauma?

@lesrrais266
I assume Hash is better JR and Brutality combined when their attributes are maxed. Besides I think it’s being picked for the crit rather than the ASPD (I also think that ASPD has a cap at some point).

That’s why I went BM rather than SR, you can use the skills and I can feel the ASPD increase more, or maybe that’s just me. Also you can really feel the crit rate increase with Demolisher attribute on PH, and it’s really fun rotating Annihilation and BO. I know that this is SR thread but Sin is really better suited to BM.

• Red: 3x Velnia Monkey (+[★] % additional damage to enemies inflicted with poison status)
    OR
    3x Glass Mole (Physical Attack +[★]% for 6 seconds when using any type of SP potion)
  • Blue: 3x Nuaele (Magic Defense +[★]%) OR Zaura ( Physical Defense +[★]%)
  • Green: 3 x Ellaganos (+[★] DEX)
  • Purple:
    2x Biteregina (When attacking has [★/3]% to apply poison status for 6 seconds)
    1x Gazing Golem ([★]% chance of using Lv1 Pain Barrier upon being hit)
    OR
    3x Marnox (Critical rate +[★ * 1.5])
  • Legendary: Demon Lord Marnox (Increase Minimum Critical chance by [★x2]%)

Reds and purples depends on you, if you don’t want the poison Velnia & Bite combo then pick Glass & Marnox.