Tree of Savior Forum

SPR vs INT for Shadowmancer

Is it a must for Shadowmancer to go for SPR?

I’m currently playing a Wiz1>Pyro3>Link2>Thauma1>Shadow2 as a sub. But Shadowmancer seem to take up a lot of SP. Is it better to go for some or even full SPR?

Or would it be better if I switch Shadow2 with Sage2 instead. I already have other subs with other wizard classes and sage or shadow is the only one I don’t have.

w/ 175 SPR I have no massive SP issues for what its worth outside having to pot every few minutes during grind, using Shadow Conjuration > Shadow Thorn per group in the highest hunting ground. When I was full INT on the other hand I pretty much had to chug NPC and alche pot almost constantly. That amount of SPR investment made a big difference to me, but I also have cat buff to go along.

Bosses is a bit of a different story, but that’s because spamming Shadow Thorn is just crazy on burning SP.

I have 150 invested SPR (~200 with gear) on my Shadowmancer (Wiz2-Link1-Thaum3-Warlock-Shadow2) and usually if I don’t go crazy on spamming skills I can manage my SP enough that my rests are mainly for HP (Transpose + Bonfire or HP pot) rather than SP.

I don’t think ‘full’ SPR is worth it unless your build is going to focus on summons (Sorc variant)
Between the amount of stat you can get on high level unidentified gear and how often you’ll wait on Joint CD to burst down enemies (since you want the swell/shrink bonus, either more damage or more loot) around 200-300 SPR should be all you’ll need to not have to chug SP pots.

@Symphie : Remember that you can turn off the C2 attributes on thorn/conjur if you’re facing flying mobs/boss (the bottom portal for lv 300 dungeon for example) and save a lot of SP for basically no loss in damage.

Would it be advisable to leave shadow thorn at just level 1? The SP consumption + overheat x4 is ridiculously high at max level.

What about switching to Sage2 instead?

I have 200 spr with equipment and with camp buffs I just used 5-10 pots in 1 hour of solo farming in 340HG.

For the solo farm in the HGs learn to use bonfire, 2 mere ticks in 2 ~ 3s seated and you recover a 3k + sp, it’s the time to wait for the Joint Penalty CD hahahaha…
I do not spend sp pot and it does not decrease my farm -q

i have sorc shadowmancer so have it full spr :slight_smile:

without thaum3 - full or hight int.
if u have big gun - orange + trance + hight ench then go hight spr.

go full SPR and get Sorc C1!

Cat BUFF REFILL 10K SP for 10 sec :v
CAT CAT CAT GO GET CAT!

and summon will rekt the enemy for you…

ill go with full SPR, although i havent compare full int and full spr, but im sure with full SPR i dont have any problem with the damage and SP usage, i can always kill swelled mobs fast and easy all day long, note that im only use +11 windia rod :smiley: