Tree of Savior Forum

Spiritual chain ninja nerf?

What is this I hear about spirit chain no longer being a full party buff but now only linking to 1 player?

Wtf seriously. My support build is in shambles now.

Edit: Tested to spread to the full party in iTOS, so we should be in the clear for now.

linker is a pretty bashed class, yea. This would harden the overall content.

Any korean linkers can test it out?

bump, I’d like to know as well

really?!
Linker was already nerved with cd+ and duration cuts…
I really liked the class and wanted to build a linker support for my Bf…

Well, Linker gets worse and worse… At least the costume is still nice …

http://gifsec.com/wp-content/uploads/GIF/2014/03/But-Why-GIF.gif?gs=a

ps: the forum has some real issues right know… too much to handle xD

Damn just remove the class from the game already then

Yes, I’m suffering here!!!111eleven

So… is linker not worth anymore? I was planning on going C2 Linker/C3 Elementalist.

Linker is close to R4 atm. Will report outcome

I hope this is not true. I was looking forward to taking Linker twice, but I just might skip it all together if the Spiritual Chain was hit that heavily too.

c1 is still worth it with linker gem to connect 6 monsters together, you still get the double magic damage on knot, pull enemies together, connecting them just with a few seconds more cd, it’s okay.

I don’t see Linker working as a main class anymore after all the nerfs. It got reduced to c1 filler class for summoners, runecasters and featherfoots.

Results - Still works with full party, which is a huge relief. Not sure how kTOS is though.
@Rubiss

1 Like

Great, thanks. Not to be picky, but did you happen to try having buffs cast during SC? They went to everyone as intended?

Unfortunately I didn’t have the opportunity to test if spreading works as normal, since I didn’t have surespell to pass.

Most likely it should work but I’ll be sure to update when I can test it out in the near future

Thank you very much. I’m going to assume it does work, since the actual chain is connecting to everything. I made a topic compiling all Linker changes and rumors and for now I will say that Spiritual Chain is working as intended. The entire Linker community, I am sure, thanks you.

I was able to party with a linker C2 and I have confirmed that Spiritual chain is still working as intended as a party buff.