Tree of Savior Forum

Spiritual Chain compilation (LOOKING FOR ASSISTANCE - KLAIPEDA SERVER)

I ask this since I haven’t seen it made clear anywhere:
####How does Spiritual Chain interact with the buff limit?
Also:
####Will buffs already running when Spiritual chain is cast get transferred, or only buffs cast after?

Good questions, have included the answer to your queries in the notes

(3) Going beyond the 5 buff limit without Daino will cancel previous buffs, like normal
(4) Skills must be casted after the chain for it to have effect. Existing buffs will not be passed down

Finestra can’t be transferred because main weapon needs to be either a 1H Spear or 2H Spear

You should try having two hoplites/cataphracts in one pt and link em to see if the finestra passes between them :smiley:

It would sure be handy for spear users to have finestra shared with each other specially if they possess different levels of it

Will test and let you know

Tested: Finestra not transferred - The other hoplite holding Lydeka did not get

Trot will be transferred if both mounted

2 Likes

Can you provide a screenshot or video of Quickcast being shared? Because I’ve been trying to get it via Spiritual Chain and it didn’t seem to work on any of the party members except the caster himself.

Test went as follows:
-Party of 5 in the 90 Dungeon (I happened to stumble upon a C3 Wizard so I took that chance)
-I use Spiritual Chain (Level 5), everone is linked
-Wizard uses Quickcast
-No one except him gets the Quickcast buff icon despite everyone only having 2 other buffs max.
-People said their cast time didn’t increase (cast time as in channeling time, I don’t think it speeds up the cast animation of skills, so skills who have no channeling time and only a cast time are not affected. correct me if I’m wrong). I couldn’t really test it myself since I had no channeling spells skilled.

Also, regarding (3) -> I’ve been affected by up to 8 buffs without Daino when using Spiritual Chain. I’m not sure if they just get displayed and aren’t actually affecting me though. I can provide screenshots once I’m back home.

1 Like

Spirit Chain passes Quick Cast

Quick cast boosts her casting speed

I think one possible reason why your setup didn’t work is because the linker also has to be the wizard3 in that case? But technically it should have passed on, not sure why it didn’t. Can you check again to see if the wizard in that case was able to pass on Sure Spell as well?

EDIT: Made additional video. This time, another wizard passed her quick cast to me

Hm, that’s really weird. I’ll try to find another Wiz3 when I’m back home and try again, but I’m sure my whole party was linked and the Wiz used Quick Cast (and Sure Spell if I remember correctly) several times without them being linked to any of the party members. Have you always tried it with 1 other linked person? And what level is your Spiritual Link?

Wizards enchant fire and reflect shield won’t get shared.

you dont need spiritual chain to share enchant fire and reflect shield

Party buffs don’t get shared in general with Spiritual Chain at the moment, not sure if that is intended or not, but it’s not really needed anyways.

Buffed more than 2 people, and works for 5 people

My spirit chain is lvl 5

Hey, what about potions ? They are implemented using buffs so I’ve always wanted to know if those would be shared through Spiritual Link. That would make a good combo with Alchemist for instance and speed / cooldown potions. Also mass SP / HP recovery.

Could you please try this ?

Hi I have tested it, potions and healing are considered to be a secondary buff (i.e. on the second row of buffs) so they cannot be spread

But Krivis Melstis can still maintain the buff

That’s so sad… Kills my interest for the combo quite a bit. I still think i’ll go Wiz C3 / Linker C2 for release though. Hope they change this and we might get more interesting buffs with new classes.

How do you like that setup by the way ?
Heard magic missile was a good combo with sleep (bounces for each sleeping enemy once) so I guess Penalty Link => Hangman’s Knot => Sleep => Magic Missile works well ?

That’ll be your only real attack, yeah.

I’d suggest getting the first linker circle at C3, and then spending the rest of your life in a party.

Kewl! Good to know :smile:

Just a note, I’m still looking for the following classes to help test certain buffs:
Dievdirbys3 + Rogue2 (Laima server please)

also feel free to suggest stuff to test if something comes to mind
thx

Hey, you mention that attribute bonus sometimes don’t work.

Does Quickcast’s damage buff work?

Asking again for confirmation before CBT ends but is quickcast magic damage attribute shared ?

Hi all, as you can see in the video below, quick cast did not increase the magic auto attack by 50% as it normally would. Attributes are confirmed not to be shared.

****HOWEVER, if you spread quick cast to a Wiz3 who does have the attribute, then it will apply. What this means is that attributes are calculated on the receiving character’s end - so if that char has the attribute it will affect the buff.

1 Like