Tree of Savior Forum

Special costumes

Hey guys just had a quick question. I am trying looking for information on special costumes, are there anyway to obtain special costumes for arbalester, ragda, matross and etc? Or was this an event and are not obtainable anymore?

no
yes.

some costumes can be acquired by talking to the Class npc.
from what i can recall, u can still get them from matador, bullet marker, retarius, assassin, and outlaw (these are just the ones that i know).
not familair with arbalester,ragda and matross.

Classes with special costume that changes skill animations, stances etc (tp shop only) = Wizard, Pyro, Psychokino, Swordsman, Highlander, Archer, Ranger, QS, Cleric, Priest, Monk, Diev.

Classes with 2 unlockable costumes + 1 tp shop costume = Onmyoji, Shadowmancer, Retiarius, Matador, Pied Piper, Zealot, Exorcist, Assassin, Outlaw, BM.

Classes with special costume that were once given for free in events, but are now available in the tp shop = Onmyoji, Retiarius, Pied Pier, Exorcist, Assassin, Outlaw, Ardito, Sheriff, Matross, Tiger Hunter.

Classes with special costumes that were event rewards in kTos, but iTos never got the event… = Terramancer, Blossom Blader, Rangda, Arbalester, Crusader.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.