Tree of Savior Forum

Spawn Rates and Suggestions

The spawn rates for mobs in zones, and more so in the lower level zones are just way too low. I’ve heard that the spawn rates have to do with mobs on the entire map and not in specific areas of each map. I know you want to counter silver selling bots/farmers but at this stage of the games release the player count is too high to balance according to that, you need to buff the spawn rates for the time being while the player base has time to spread itself out, because at this point in time everyone is below level 100 (except for those who are spending a ridiculous time racing to be the first to level cap). The Area Tenet Church 1F… the spawn rates in the main room are so low and the mobs spawn all at once which just lags everyone, it takes too long for mobs to be replaced and thus when they all spawn back in again everyone’s frames tank. I would suggest that the times for mobs to be spawned be lowered while the number of mobs that spawned also be lowered, so there are constant mobs and it isn’t hard to find mobs of a certain type. Also that the mobs of each map have their own general spawn zones so that the zones can be regulated as well, some quests that require you to kill a specific mob give you an area, that’s good, but what’s wrong with that is that the specific mobs you have to kill can be found elsewhere on the map, sometimes everywhere else on the map. You need to make those areas specific so you can regulate spawns that way.

This was a long one, sorry about that but I had a bit to talk about. If anyone else would like to add anything, or just say something else about this topic, please do.

2 Likes