Tree of Savior Forum

Space bar suggestions

Hi, so I noticed that when I want to hit space to auto rotate and face my target, it gets annoying.

I literally have to wait about a second ish to stop attacking, then hit space (sometimes twice because of lag and it doesn’t register) and then start attacking.

It’s not like it’s game breaking or anything, but it would be nice and make it more fluid if you could rotate while using your normal attacks (the z button)

Also, another thing about the space bar.

If you have played a Barbarian or a Cyromancer, you would know of skills like Helm Chopper or Ice Pike, skills that only hit enemies directly in front of you.

You hit the space bar and use the skill, only for it to barely miss the enemy, leaving them untouched, and why? Cause your character can only face 8 directions, and if the enemy is in between those directions then you have to manually move your character, lol.

I think it would be awesome if when you hit the space bar and you aren’t moving, you would rotate in degrees that aren’t 1/8 increments, but more like in 1 degree or 2 degree increments, so that way skills like Ice Pike and Helm Chopper will always hit the enemy.

Then when you go to move your character, you will just rotate to the closest point at which you normally move. For example if you are facing 346 degrees cause you hit space bar and auto rotated to face the enemy, when you move your character will rotate to 0/360 before moving.

i just click on mobs to face them, it’s a lot simpler…

but omg yes, about the Ice Pike. that happens to my cryo all the time.
even rather than inventing a new way of turning, just have the spell be cast directly towards the target enemy… or maybe directly towards the cursor. that could work too.