Tree of Savior Forum

SP restored on kill cards and Summoner/Necro pets

Anybody out there had any luck playing with these new SP cards? I tried x6 level 1 throneweaver cards and never saw the effect kick in. Maybe it’s bugged, or maybe they don’t stack at all, and I was rocking a puny 1% chance while I was testing.

Anyone out there try getting such a card to higher levels? Have you seen the 10% SP restoration effect from kills you made? How about kills your pets made? And did it work with a summon up?

someone said on the previous topic about the card sp-regen, that some cards have a miss translation in how the effect would work.
throneweaver is one of those cards, please check the topic about the card for more details, but to make it simple, throneweaver does not stack, so even if you are using 6 cards it would only be 1% chance to recover MP and this could explain of why you never saw it tick.
now on a side note : i do not believe the card will work with pets/summons , because for me i think they work similar as equip with extra effects , since this is a fair good assumption, since it would make “afk farm + cards impossible as well” a good example is : when you equip for e the meteor shield, the effect does not work on summons so like i said, i do think they will work on cards as well, but i do not have proof of that either.

1 Like

It is safe for now to think that cards don’t affect on summons.