Tree of Savior Forum

SP Recovery rate for 430 1h weapon not accurate in dev blog OR minimum roll value incorrect

The chart shows a max SP recovery rate of 497 for 1handed weapon. So I re-rolled using a detailed magnifier thinking my 119 sp recovery was very low… only to end up with… 37!? So in fact my SP recovery of 119 was good, considering the lowest % you can roll now is 40%. 37 is less then 10% of 497.

So thanks a lot. Waste of a mag and lost out on good sp recovery. Very annoying.

Either fix this guide or remove it and post an accurate one.

Also, let’s assume that 37 sp recovery is the lowest amount u can possibly get on a 430 1h weapon. (If it is lower than 37, then the max would also be lower)

Then (MAX Sp recovery) x 40% = (37 sp recovery). And so (37 sp rec) / 40% = (MAX Sp rec).
Then MAX Sp rec. would equal about 93 sp rec. BUT this is even lower than my initial 119 sp rec! Which should be impossible. (Correct me if i’m wrong)

So either this is wrong (40% min roll). https://treeofsavior.com/page/news/view.php?n=1882
Or the chart is wrong. (497 max sp regen. )

The table provided by that page was a preview of the upcoming update. The maximum value for SP recovery was changed when it was implemented in KToS and then eventually on our servers as a result. The page is not intended to be an actively updated resource for the current game. That is why this note is listed at the bottom of the page:

These are the values they ultimately ended up using:

This lists an SP recovery maximum value of 149 for a one handed weapon. They also decided to go with a range of 20-100% stats for Berthas items, as they removed Magic items from Episode 12 drops.

The HP recovery stat in general was significantly buffed with Episode 12. They had originally planned the same for SP recovery but changed their minds, which is why the value was reduced.

1 Like

I see. Thank you
20char ;o

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.